SAU Community

Friends

hoochy momma

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no spam, looking around. work in the insurance industry and want to understand the skyline scene a bit more

Hmm insurance industry, maybe you could help me with something and then ill be your friend =D

Have you ever seen a claim rejected for minor things such as:

- Tint being below 35%

- Modifications which are legal but are not declared to the insurance company.

- Minor modifications such as having a pod or uncovered intake/which is illegal but no one gets defected unless they are being an ass to the cop

- Driving a prohibited vehicle for P plater's, EG turbo

- Someone lied when signing up to their insurance company about their accident history or license suspensions

-Also do all insurance companies share a database with information on everyone about previous claims etc???

Please dont tell me yes you "will" have your claim denied for the above things. I want to know if you have ever seen claims denied or reduced for the above thing.

THANKSSS

Hi friends...

How do I make friends with people on this forum????

I am new to the skyline world and really want to go fast.

Help???

xxx

Dear Friend, My name is Sgt.Joey Jonse. I am an American Soldier serving in the military ofThe 1st Armored Division in IRAQ for The United States, we have about $25Million American dollars here which Is in our Possession and we are ready tomove it out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust to actualizethis Venture the money is from oil proceeds and legal, but we are movingit through diplomatic means to your house directly or a safe andsecured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services But can wetrust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 40% out and Keep our own 60%.Your ownpart of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Ourown part is sending it to you. If you are interested I will furnish you withmore details, awaiting your urgent response.You're Buddy.Sgt.Joey Jonse

jawrgy - you will be declined every claim you make

and edit - I think this new person is being a troll to troll you

call your company mate and dont listen to this person!

next thing you'll get a PM saying come for a ride on my BMX!!