SAU Community

Tassie Wanted Thread

zoidbergmerc

Assembly issues on my part after i replaced a bearing. But im going to get the dog rings replaced while its out.

I dunno, thought it was all as normal now?

Or maybe it's the way your driving it??? maaaaybe I should show you how to drive it? just in case you forgot it... :banana:

I hope so... otherwise, we're both going to have a couple of useless GTR's- ha ha!

How bout that EM PRO?

PM me, should catch up for a brew?

Cheers

Justin

I think we should all fire up the drags this year, it's good fun and the community is really lacking in numbers and needs some new members to keep it alive! Not just drags either, Drifting too! as well as sprints and hill climbs, it could all do with about 10 more cars at every event.

Assembly issues on my part after i replaced a bearing. But im going to get the dog rings replaced while its out.

I dunno, thought it was all as normal now?

how long has it been like this mr jangles?

this the reason for the iffish starts at powercruise or another reason?

powercruise was the intercooler hoses coming off constantly, the car was only finished on the thursday and driven down and home on the boat friday, combination of used clamps and not a perfectly clean surface..

I think we should all fire up the drags this year, it's good fun and the community is really lacking in numbers and needs some new members to keep it alive! Not just drags either, Drifting too! as well as sprints and hill climbs, it could all do with about 10 more cars at every event.

I'll be going to as many drag rounds as I can now that I'm back for good. I'm keen to shoot the gts-t down the strip a few rounds too.... XRATED's gonna be a while though.

also, I'm still after some GTR cam covers!

red top rb20 ribbed covers seem to have really good stock baffling too... harder to come by, but usually cheaper.

Since the last round at the drags, so a couple/few months now.

Been slack but been spending money on another GTR

Slacker!

2x GTR's ... damn you must be broke! I guess one's not a real gtr though (insert dirty 30 joke).

I thought a gtr+gtst+stagea= poor. ha ha ha.

J.

i want to know when the next drags are on

i'm keen to run the stagea and see whats sort of time it will run

Same, would love to get the chance to run the gtr.. Anyone know roughly when the drags are on so I can get prepped ?

Why do you need to get prepped?

Its drag racing, you just line up and drive......

Given that its a GTR she will be driving I believe the prep work will be finding a car trailer and suitable tow car to bring it home after it breaks something in the true GTR way :P

Unsure if it they are just a nissan plug but I need the plug(s) for S13 corner lamps. The S13 I have recently bought had it's indicators stolen and they cut the bloody plugs off the loom aswell and I got indicators coming this week.

Also another speedo cable and factory gearbox mount bolts for the skyline.

Edited by TJHill