SAU Community

Tassie Wanted Thread

zoidbergmerc

So you have seen the light and joining the "forklift" club :thumbsup:

It's not for the GTR... just the POS gts-t- It's got a Trust T67-25g now. The power delivery isn't nearly as savage as I remember your 33... memories lie! It has 40 odd more rwkw and several hundred kg lighter than when I was in the 33 all those years ago- but it just dosn't feel as fast???

I have many mate, located in launceston.

Daniel.

Any ideas on what it might cost to get a couple down south?

I have a couple or 3 in varies stages of pieces all good blocks and cranks ph 63834643

Are you north or south?

Cheers

Justin

It's not for the GTR... just the POS gts-t- It's got a Trust T67-25g now. The power delivery isn't nearly as savage as I remember your 33... memories lie! It has 40 odd more rwkw and several hundred kg lighter than when I was in the 33 all those years ago- but it just dosn't feel as fast???

Are you north or south?

Cheers

Justin

Dale (dbgtst) is up north.

Ahhh the old days when 245rwkw was fast. lol

I look back thinking I should have just been happy with how it was instead of wanting more power.

But the new setup should be interesting....

I could bring them down for fuel money + a little bit, PM me if your keen.

Daniel.

Sorry didn't get a chance to go for a drive out to the shed on the weekend. But I definitely have a complete set of stock S13 suspension :thumbsup:

Engine mounts are SR your after I'm taking it?

All good cobber Im not in a huge rush so when ever you get a chance.

Im just chasing up everything I need so when I start working on it again I can continue on with no/little interruptions thumbsup.gif

Cheers, I did spot that and sent him a PM but didn't hear back.

RB26 Custom Made JE pistons, 86mm bore, made specifically to use factory rings, world reknowned for being the best rings available. Brand new in packaging, comes with pins and spiral locks and a full set of new factory rings.... $1100

R34 GTR Tomei Type A Poncams, 260in 252ex 9.15mm lift, brand new in box, justjap want 1400, works in any rb just need to use R34 crank angle sensor. sell for $800

R34 GTR N1 block, split bore, needs one sleeve then better than new! $1000

R34 GTR 18" Wheel center caps, immaculate condition, set of 4 $120

SR20DET .2mm oversize factory pistons, brand new in boxes, retail over 300 each, with rings, sell the set cheap $500

SR20DET cast iron factory turbo manifold, as new low km hardly even been hot $120

1972 Triumph 2.5L PI (injected) complete car suit restoration, has engine and all running gear, two spare heads, two manual gearboxes, with one overdrive, all chrome trims immaculate, brand new door and Windscreen rubbers, shell is as it good as it gets, next to no rust, no damage. $1500 or offers, keen to move, need shed space.

Let me know!

Wanted urgently, standard GT-R resistor pack for use with RB20 and GT-R injectors, also after some GT-R injectors if there are some about cheap enough.

SMS on 0408 117 171 :)

Daniel.

Ok so I'm all sorted out for dirty 30 gear...

I did broked my clutch m/c though...

Anyone have a r33 gts-t clutch master cylinder???

i do , can't get to it until friday though, speaking of , has prizo given you those wheels yet??

WTB: std heat shields for rb20/25 turbo

and eoi my hks gt2530 , comes complete ready to bolt on (water/oil lines and hks dump) pm me

i do , can't get to it until friday though, speaking of , has prizo given you those wheels yet??

WTB: std heat shields for rb20/25 turbo

and eoi my hks gt2530 , comes complete ready to bolt on (water/oil lines and hks dump) pm me

hey Toff... I'll call you next week about the m/c. Na havn't got the wheels yet- are they off the laurel?

Cheers

Justin