SAU Community

Tassie Wanted Thread

zoidbergmerc

anyone got some cheap wideish wheels?

something like 17x9 or 18x9 (same width all round, maybe even down to an 8.5)

with or without tyres

and lowish offset

if anything is about i'll save up some cash :)

Edited by pipster11

Want to buy RB20DE short or long motor, in good usable condition preferably!

Bump! urgently need one now but seems like they are very hard to find, i would look at a 20det bottom end if theres one kicking about cheap somewhere, doesnt need to have a head on it.

Im after a 3.9 diff, out of a S13 auto I believe, also looking for a R32 GTR rear spoiler. I have a drift wing that I can swap. also larger pulleys for alt and water for Rb20/25 if they are around.

Something else I got,your ruzic controller

Yes you do have my Ruzic EM PRO II... Well Paul did, then he gave it to you.. How did you know that?

Are you going to give it back?

How's twoogle going? It's a hell of a car to jump into... scares me just thinking about it.

Edited by XRATED

Yes you do have my Ruzic EM PRO II... Well Paul did, then he gave it to you.. How did you know that?

Are you going to give it back?

How's twoogle going? It's a hell of a car to jump into...scares me just thinking about it.

Yeah, I got it off him yesterday to give to you!

Twoogle is a menace and I have to fix the box before the first round, it's a he'll of a car that's for sure. Hit me up and you're welcome to drive it!

Need some injectors, 14mm or 11mm and rail suit RB26. Something stock to 1000cc will do :thumbsup:

To buy or borrow

Tried to put a fire in the 26/30 but mine are just to big.

Would like to get it running and run the engine in before fitting the 2000s again

:cheers:

Need some injectors, 14mm or 11mm and rail suit RB26. Something stock to 1000cc will do :thumbsup:

To buy or borrow

Tried to put a fire in the 26/30 but mine are just to big.

Would like to get it running and run the engine in before fitting the 2000s again

:cheers:

Fit the 2k's... we did in a stock civic with a hondata- ran like a stocker... the receptionist loved it for a month (she didn't know- ha ha ha ha, just wondered why it used a little bit more fuel each week????).

if they are ids there shouldnt be any fire issues?

ID2000's are like a 6 fire hoses....

if they are ids there shouldnt be any fire issues?

fire as in fire the engine :nyaanyaa: We pulled over 50% fuel out and still wouldnt start.

Just want to get it running so we can check for leaks and put some ks on it before dialing up 2 bar

Failed replying in the caltion

Yeah, I got it off him yesterday to give to you!

Twoogle is a menace and I have to fix the box before the first round, it's a he'll of a car that's for sure. Hit me up and you're welcome to drive it!

Awsome!!!! thats great news... it's been a while! ha ha ha. EM PRO II here I come! Woooo!!

Twoogle is a hell of a set up... whats up with the box? first round of what? drags? I thought the drag strip was closed?

I'm keen for a steer anytime big kidd... whats your number? I'll give you a call.

live the life... I love it- you should too...

:nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa:

the old 1000s were 1% at idle so this will take a little more fine tuning

we got 2k's idling in a stock honda like a stock car (almost... but very close) but I guess that was a 4cyl...not a 6. I have 1k's but I'll be going to 2k's and a different fpr (2:1 fpr with a fairly low base fuel pressure)... maybe it's somthing to look at.

Are they genuine ID2000's from an autherised dealer??? there are alot of offers going round:

http://www.injectordynamics.com/stockingdealers.html

especially ebay.

Cheers j.

Awsome!!!! thats great news... it's been a while! ha ha ha. EM PRO II here I come! Woooo!!

Twoogle is a hell of a set up... whats up with the box? first round of what? drags? I thought the drag strip was closed?

I'm keen for a steer anytime big kidd... whats your number? I'll give you a call.

live the life... I love it- you should too...

:nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa:

Assembly issues on my part after i replaced a bearing. But im going to get the dog rings replaced while its out.

I dunno, thought it was all as normal now?