SAU Community

V35 Whiteline Sway Bar Group Buy

Daleo

After several requests from the V35 guys, I am pleased to be organising a group buy for V35 Nissan Sway Bars! We require a MINIMUM of 5 orders to go ahead.

Whiteline; http://www.whiteline.com.au/index.php have used their years of experience and on car G-meter testing to ensure these bars are a perfect match for the 350Z and V35!

Front; BNF35Z, 32mm Blade Adjustable. RRP; $320. Group Buy price; $240

Rear; BNR 30Z, 20mm Blade Adjustable. RRP;$285 Group Buy price; $215

Front heavy Duty Ball Link, Adjustable. KLC110; RRP $175. Group Buy price; $120

Rear Heavy Duty Ball Link, Adjustable. KLC141; RRP $175. Group Buy price; $120

Delivery is not included in this price, and rather than quote a "one size fits all" cost, contact me with your postcode for an accurate shipping cost.

As I live in Faulconbridge (Blue Mountains, NSW), all those wishing to come to me are welcome; otherwise I am happy to travel a reasonable distance in the Sydney area to deliver at no cost!

This is a massive saving over retail, and an excellent chance to get hold of fantastic quality components that will really improve the handling of your car!

I will requre FULL payment by 23rd May 2011, and delivery is set to be around 2 weeks later; 6th May 2011onwards(actual delivery date may be a little earlier or a little later) depending on Stock availability/manufacturing lead time.

Please PM me for a shipping quote BEFORE depositing any funds.

Rest assured, I will be keeping in touch through the process, and in contact with all purchasers once they're ready!

Banking Details;

Dale Laughton

ANZ Bank

BSB; 012-836

ACC; 5333-44981

When making a payment, please use your forum user name as a reference, so I can confirm payments. Also, feel free to PM once you've deposited, so I know to look out for your payment!

As people have requested a short delivery time frame; the sooner I recieve 5 payments, the sooner I can place the order. So let's get cracking!

Cheers, Dale

Guys, after all the PM's and requests I received in the lead up, very few people seem to be interested, now I have organised this Group Buy.

If anyone has issues or concerns of any kind, with regard to the security of payments, or my own credentials; feel free to contact me and I will answer any questions or concerns you may have.

It would be great to see you guys get involved with this Group buy.:thumbsup:

Cheers, Dale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anything for A31 fronts? (really for S14 with RB engine swap).

thanks

Adrian, I haven't got any bars listed; only bushings, and I'm not that familiar with the Cefiro.

Is the bar the same as anything else, I may be able to cross match and find something to suit. Let me know if you have any ideas to point me in the right direction.

Cheers, Dale.

Adrian, I haven't got any bars listed; only bushings, and I'm not that familiar with the Cefiro.

Is the bar the same as anything else, I may be able to cross match and find something to suit. Let me know if you have any ideas to point me in the right direction.

Cheers, Dale.

Unfortunately not,

It seems the same as a s14/s15 front sway bar, but it extends out a little more at the front to accommodate the RB block.

Unfortunately not,

It seems the same as a s14/s15 front sway bar, but it extends out a little more at the front to accommodate the RB block.

Bugger!

I have a contact who has custom made Sway Bars for me in the past; does excellent work, but is not as cheap as off the shelf. Let me know if you're interested and I can give you some more details & prices.

Cheers, Dale

• 2 weeks later...