SAU Community

V35 Whiteline Sway Bar Group Buy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm extending the deadline for payments for a few more days, just in case anyone else would like to join.

I have been asked if this is open to 4 door owners; Yes guys, everyone!

Please PM ASAP if you wish to join.

Cheers, Dale.

Group buy is filled, delivery dates to be confirmed on Monday. PM's will be sent to all participants by Monday night.

Cheers, Dale.

Bar kits ordered today, I will have delivery dates in a day or so.

PM's sent to all participants, thanks for your patience guys.

Cheers, Dale.

Heyyyy

Dale I think there has been a mix up with the sway bars.

(anyways I had a fat post written out but my page refreshed and lost it all before i could send /wrists so here is a quick summary)

The front sway bars I have received seem to be the front sway bars for the G37 not the V35.

My front sway bars : -

P1040088.jpg

Now here is a picture from the whiteline website of their g37 front sway bar: BNF41Z

BNF41Z.jpg

Now here is a picture from whiteline for the V35 sway bar I should have received. BNF33Z

BNF33Z.jpg

Ok so what the funny thing is on my sway bar it has a sticker of BNF33z like the sway bar above but obviously my sway bar is not the one above.

P1040090.jpg

Now to conclude, in your group buy the front swaybar code you gave us was Front; BNF35Z, now i searched all of whiteline and not one item came up with this item number. So I think whiteline has f**ked up and given you the wrong sway bars or something fishy is going on because the original price quoted from you was $320 but on whiteline the front sway bar for the v35 is $335 now. Either they sent you old stock or there is just a fat mixup. Anyone else pull up this problem that bought sway bars from you or did i pick the wrong sway bars up from you ><, hope you can get back to me soon =D

Thanksss George

George.

o shit .......... that last post was meant to be a PM......../facepalm

Jawrgy; Sorry abut the delayed reply, didn't get on the forum last night. I'll address your points individually;

1; "in your group buy the front swaybar code you gave us was Front; BNF35Z, now i searched all of whiteline and not one item came up with this item number"

100 percent my fault, that's a typo that I didn't spot; Correct Part Number is BNF33Z.

2; "Now here is a picture from whiteline for the V35 sway bar I should have received. BNF33Z"

BNF33Z.jpg

Absolutely right; however the angle that the photograph is taken also hides the detail of the bends contained in the centre section of the bar.

This picture here; post-61153-0-36309100-1307737713_thumb.jpg and more specifically this one; post-61153-0-84845900-1307737870_thumb.jpg

are probably better at demonstrating the true shape of the V35/Z33 Front Sway Bar, and the reason for the particular shape.

Both of these images were found in Google Images by typing "V35 Sway Bar"

I commend you for doing a bit of dectective work before panicking, and your panic is understandable. I hope the pics will put your mind at ease.

If necessary, I can meet up with you over the long weekend; we'll remove the undertray from you car, and confirm the fit.(I just need somewhere flat to lay my extended ramps.)

3; "So I think whiteline has f**ked up and given you the wrong sway bars or something fishy is going on because the original price quoted from you was $320 but on whiteline the front sway bar for the v35 is $335 now."

I don't believe there's been a mix up; but I'll happily explain the price hike; I have a great relationship with my supplier, (who; I might add, is a great guy) and that relationship allows me to purchase at excellent prices. This then allows me to pass those savings on to you. Surely you would be happy with that kind of saving?

If anyone has an issue with fitment or quality; please let me know, I can be contacted on 0410 691143.

I trust this clears up any concerns about the Group Buy; I really pride myself on being upfront and honest with this sort of thing, it's really important to me that you guys are happy with the end result.

Kind Regards, Dale.

Well mine is sitting at my aunts place so as im still in Bali i hope mine are ok!!!!

Can you confirm Dale if others are ok?

Everyone has a PM.:thumbsup: Enjoy your hoilday mate.:cheers:

I should have added this to my reply; :whistling:

Of course, if there is any issue with the compatibility of the Sway Bars; They will be replaced with the correct ones for no additional charge.

Regards, Dale.

I should have added this to my reply; :whistling:

Of course, if there is any issue with the compatibility of the Sway Bars; They will be replaced with the correct ones for no additional charge.

Regards, Dale.

Heyyyy

Im happy with that. I did a bit more searches and the hotchkins that Im getting in are the exact same shape as the ones from whiteline. Its just the picture for the BNF33Z is very deceiving from the whiteline website.

BNF33Z.jpg

Thanks for the quick and speedy reply Dale and 10/10 service, Very Happy =D

Edited by jawrgy

• 1 month later...

So..... wondering how everyone went with their Sway Bar setup with these whiteline bars, mine will be going on soon and keen to hear your feedback.

Which settings did you use?did you like the improvement?

Cheers

J

So..... wondering how everyone went with their Sway Bar setup with these whiteline bars, mine will be going on soon and keen to hear your feedback.

Which settings did you use?did you like the improvement?

Cheers

J

Hey mellow man, mine are amazing, i used medium setting in the back, soft in the front. Took me 3hrs to install as i too my time. Most of it was jacking the car up and placing stands..

They have not only improved braking but handling is so much better, friends following me though mountains say car has no body roll and just sits so nicely on the road!