V35 Whiteline Sway Bar Group Buy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok Guys got the bars installed about 2 weeks ago and and WOW!!!! what a difference in handling.....this is how the car should have have come out of the factory.

Turn in has greatly been improved, body roll has significantly reduced, speed through corners has improved and the car feels more planted....even the ride driving down the freeway has improved as it feels more solid.

Got them on soft for the front and medium for the rear.....for now. :)

i'm taking it slow so i can get used to them.....gave it a bit around a left turn and the back stepped out nicely....with this setup it gives a good amount of oversteer which is easily corrected.

Acceleration out of corners has improved also.

Anyway thats my quick update on the upgrade...running stock suspension apart from the sways....now im hungry for more suspension mods...looking at lots of options for future upgrades like 06 g35 springs, replacement shocks or coilovers as i dare say the shocks are starting to wear a little.

a big THANKS to Dale for organising the Group Buy he is easy to do busines with and would reccomend everyone to upgrade their sways as their first or next suspension mod.

Cheers

James

Same settings as mine, get coil overs, BC Racing BR series FTW !!

Ok Guys got the bars installed about 2 weeks ago and and WOW!!!! what a difference in handling.....this is how the car should have have come out of the factory.

Turn in has greatly been improved, body roll has significantly reduced, speed through corners has improved and the car feels more planted....even the ride driving down the freeway has improved as it feels more solid.

i'm taking it slow so i can get used to them.....gave it a bit around a left turn and the back stepped out nicely....with this setup it gives a good amount of oversteer which is easily corrected.

Anyway thats my quick update on the upgrade...running stock suspension apart from the sways....now im hungry for more suspension mods...looking at lots of options for future upgrades like 06 g35 springs, replacement shocks or coilovers as i dare say the shocks are starting to wear a little.

a big THANKS to Dale for organising the Group Buy he is easy to do busines with and would reccomend everyone to upgrade their sways as their first or next suspension mod.

Cheers

James

Cheers

James

Hi James,

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you're happy with the Bars; told you they'd be good!:thumbsup:

Anyone who would like a set; please get in contact with me.

I probably won't be running a Group Buy again soon,(unless there is significant demand; in which case I'm happy to run one) but I accumulate enough orders to do bulk buys every month or two, which allows me to keep the prices the same as the GB.

I am also happy to help with any other type of Whiteline Sway Bar or product they make, that you might need; not just Nissans. PM me for a quote.

Cheers, Dale.