SAU Community

Need Help Will Suplie A Slap Or Bottle

G3TINQ

Hey guys need a hand putting in a fuel pump in r33 I bought a walbro gss342 not too confident doin it my self any help to come down n help me wil be much appreciated like it says I'll

Supplement slab or bottle I live in noble park pm

Me here or call on 0466910750 thanks

tumblr_l1kczeGfFq1qa1er0o1_400.gif

I'd help you, but I'd rather crawl back to my psychotic stalker ex-girlfriend with an engagement ring than change another R33 fuel pump.

Walbro might be easier / more bolt-in than the Bosch 040 though.

It's an easy job technically speaking, it's the time/frustration involved that is the pain in the ass. That and the years of Cirque Du Soleil contortionist training you need to do beforehand, to get your arm inside the tank and manouvre the new pump into position.

If you got thin arms, small hands and can comfortably fit inside your boot in a kneeling position = mega plus. Like I said, it's piss easy knowing how to do it, it's the doing part that sucks.

It's an easy job technically speaking, it's the time/frustration involved that is the pain in the ass. That and the years of Cirque Du Soleil contortionist training you need to do beforehand, to get your arm inside the tank and manouvre the new pump into position.

If you got thin arms, small hands and can comfortably fit inside your boot in a kneeling position = mega plus. Like I said, it's piss easy knowing how to do it, it's the doing part that sucks.

Damn it, I qualify for those requirements but I just don't know how to do it :(

Or else I could be claiming the slap!

There are heaps of threads on here about how to install...with pretty pictures too.

YOU GOT A SOLDERING IRON?

YOU GOT A FUEL PUMP!