SAU Community

Fitting 19 Inch Rims To R33 Gtst

Hey some of you might have seen my rims for sale on this forum...i have a friend that wants to buy them but I dobt know if theyl fit on his r33 gtst...

They are 19 incg deel dish rims...245/35 tyres...

The offset is +40

I tried to fit them on mine before I.sold it but they ok nly fit on the rear...the front was out by about 30mm...but most people were telling me not to bother they wont fit n I sold the car anyway...

Any help would be good..i just dropped the price heaps so my good ftiend is interested...i jusy dobt want to sell him wheels he cant fit

Hey some of you might have seen my rims for sale on this forum...i have a friend that wants to buy them but I dobt know if theyl fit on his r33 gtst...

They are 19 incg deel dish rims...245/35 tyres...

The offset is +40

I tried to fit them on mine before I.sold it but they ok nly fit on the rear...the front was out by about 30mm...but most people were telling me not to bother they wont fit n I sold the car anyway...

Any help would be good..i just dropped the price heaps so my good ftiend is interested...i jusy dobt want to sell him wheels he cant fit

tyre size is kinda irrelevant. Are they 245's on a 6" wide rim or on a 10" wide rim

What is the wheel width?

I had 19" x 9.5 +38 on my car, they were a good fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Theyr 9.5 inch wide...i tried to fit on my 33 gtst b4...they fit on the rears but couldnt fit them on the front...just wondering if anyone has done this as im selling them...the person whos interested has a 33 aswell and just trying to see if he could fit them somehow...if anyone else is interested and they know they will fit...they are 5 x 114.3...19 inch rims...deep dish...resprayed proffessionally all white...with brand new never driven on tyres all round...$650 non neg

• 2 weeks later...