SAU Community

Stagea Cruise Pics

webng

Great pics, is this the same cruise as this???

i'm sure that there is easily the smae amount of stageas in SA that frequent this site, and many more that don't

but for some reason the last 12-15 months every cruise has been lucky to crack 10 cars.

i wanna see some massive cruises,

Yeah one of the pics was from that one.

Great pics, is this the same cruise as this???

i'm sure that there is easily the smae amount of stageas in SA that frequent this site, and many more that don't

but for some reason the last 12-15 months every cruise has been lucky to crack 10 cars.

Hey guys, mucking around with photoshop tonight, had a play with some photos from old cruises, thought i'd share. Them's a lot of Stag's! :thumbsup:

i love that last picture!

looks like its recreated in lego/plastesine or something! Awesome!

Its like a faux tilt shift effect. Now theres a piece of glass Id love, but can never justify the expense of! Good stuff :)

Yeah, Photoshops version of tilt shift... much cheaper! :blush:

Its like a faux tilt shift effect. Now theres a piece of glass Id love, but can never justify the expense of! Good stuff :)

Wow, that was a long time ago! Thats one of my cruises from late 2008 (august/november). Ended up with a total of 25 Stageas ... a record yet to be broken :D

There were far less Stageas back then than there is now. Unfortunately, that same cruise was when we were all introduced to "Officer Neil". Neil and another traffic cop turned up at the meet point and inspected all cars ... luckily our cooperation saw no one defected. But I copped some flaming from that one.

We've been lucky to get up to a dozen stags per cruise since.

BTW ... I've invited a fellow SAU-SA club member to tag along to the cruise. He's quite handy at putting video features together, and he's keen to put one together for a stagea cruise.

:thumbsup:

BTW ... I've invited a fellow SAU-SA club member to tag along to the cruise. He's quite handy at putting video features together, and he's keen to put one together for a stagea cruise.

:thumbsup:

Good work Ruby hopefully a good video might get more people interested in coming on stagea cruizes

I'll ask my mate if he can get some more footage of my passenger footwell for the vid (seeing as he did such a good job last time!)