SAU Community

R32 Gtr In Need Of Rear End Parts - Please Read This

Hey guys.

Does anyone know what other cars used the same rear end as a 1991 R32 Skyline GTR? I keep stiking out as I am looking to replace EVERY seal and bearing in the cars rear end. I would think Nissan probably used this rear end in a couple cars.

Or better yet, can someone put me in touch with a company there in Australia that would be able to get these parts. I live in the United States and Skylines were never sold here. As such, NONE of my local parts stores even have skylines in their computer systems. One fellow I spoke to today said he had never even heard of a skyline! I have even called performance shops all over the USA today, and nobody has a thing. I am losing my mind!

Any help would be amazing!

-John

Mate, z32 300zx Share the same parts.

Will all be off the shelf for em.

Cheers

I confirmed this in Nissan Fast, there may be more numbers than these, but if you print that page out go to your local Nissan and find the diff with those numbers in it you should be right.

post-12420-0-50989200-1305164556_thumb.jpg

Might be a stretch but the parts guy (Steve) at Northside Nissan here in Perth is VERY good at what he does and he has a GTR himself so he is an enthusiast too!

No idea if he'd be willing to ship anything to the US but it wouldn't hurt to ask.. +61 9409 0120 and our timezone is GMT+8 :)

• 2 weeks later...