SAU Community

Atr43G3 Turbo/tien Suspension/rear Bar

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to buy the turbo. I rang and arranged it and you still hadn't posted it 5 days later. Mate if you want to sell it then you gotta post it. :down:

Ya look. Like i said ive had quiet a few issues atm here at home... Look if none local comes this weekend ill have it done and posted this Monday.

Sid

Ya look. Like i said ive had quiet a few issues atm here at home... Look if none local comes this weekend ill have it done and posted this Monday.

Sid

Mate, I told you I'd buy this turbo 3 weeks ago & as far as I knew you were sending it that weekend!! Then I hear nothing & get no response to my enquiry's??

I was willing to front the money on the spot.

How many turbo's are you selling?......

Mate, I told you I'd buy this turbo 3 weeks ago & as far as I knew you were sending it that weekend!! Then I hear nothing & get no response to my enquiry's??

I was willing to front the money on the spot.

How many turbo's are you selling?......

? only one mate... Like i said having to send it via post, has turned into a huge fiasco at the wrong time. Not your fault i never said that it is my fault ive had things coming up... i'll message you tomorrow if i can get it boxed in a proper box that wont break under the weight... thats if you still want it.

sid

But this is confusing.. Ive had 2 interstate buyers that were serious.. 1 of you backed out because i wouldnt lower the price to what you wanted even though we'd agreed on the price. It was "DALE" that i never sent the package to and like i said im sorry, theres been personal drama's and i apologize for not messaging dale.

Sid

• 2 weeks later...