SAU Community

Borrow/rent

iamhe77

Hi guys, bit of a long shot here, but I am looking to test out an Fcon V-Pro v3.2 or v3.24 on my M35 Stagea.

Long story of which I won't bore you with the details, but I am hoping someone in Vic has one of these that they would be willing to loan out/rent out to me for a couple of weeks to see if the ECU throttle restriction can be bypassed by using a V-Pro.

Serial # FCP020001 - FCP030000.

Anyone?

whats the restriction? is it based off TPS?

i cant see the FCON letting you intercept the TPS and cap it

check out how DAN666 beats the ER34 one

it has a similar "feature" where the ER34 panics on mega throttle

theres some cap by pass thingy he worked out

The M35 electronic throttle wont open past 26% at takeoff. This is only until 30kph where all hell breaks loose. Fine with the stock turbo but my GTX wont spool at all, even with the 4k stally.

Read this thread if you are interested in our PITA throttle issues.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/266854-m35-emanage-ultimate/page__st__340

oh wow its drive by wire

gotcha

well the only way to bypass that is to give that sensor or logic a bullshit speed reading, ie always 37km/h

but who knows how you would do that or how you would bypass it, its probably from the main ecu itself

good luck with the fcon

The ecu has no speed input wire, it all goes down the CAN line. If it were easy I would have done it believe me.

There are a few options we have, some have panned out and most have not. The F-con may work if it adjusts the throttle as it is the only supported aftermarket ecu with base data.

I am going down the cable throttle route with the Emanage, it works and runs the engine fine (in limp mode) but the eVTC cams stay in full retard and I have no kick down signal to the gearbox. Not too big a deal but its a pity the Vmanage didnt work properly.

The ecu has no speed input wire, it all goes down the CAN line. If it were easy I would have done it believe me.

There are a few options we have, some have panned out and most have not. The F-con may work if it adjusts the throttle as it is the only supported aftermarket ecu with base data.

I am going down the cable throttle route with the Emanage, it works and runs the engine fine (in limp mode) but the eVTC cams stay in full retard and I have no kick down signal to the gearbox. Not too big a deal but its a pity the Vmanage didnt work properly.

Never_go_full_retard.jpg