SAU Community

V & E Rigoli Dyno Day

D ENEMY

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean man that is a massive decrease in power ! i was devo when mine pumped out 260kw i was like wtf, i was expecting atleast 280 :( ah well, next one...maybe lol the wait was killer, i didnt get on the dyno till 4pm and i was there at 10 lol

nice pics by the way :)

Thanks Terry, I put up my figure in the first page, 211AWKW. Funny how different places can read so far out, and I had the same thing with my 32GTR 480HP to 418HP!!! temps, corrections etc.

All wheel kw, mine should be roughly 250-260.

They also said my Air fuel was 13:1, their o2 sensor is on crack!!! I guess after 50 cars at 2 runs each it won't be as accurate with all the carbon in it :yucky: . I'll check it with my wide band o2 later. I had no knock or misfiring either.

Ha ha, yeah, I think I let it idle for too long! Nice output from your 32 though Michael, in RWD lolz!

something was seriosly wrong with your dyno run Sean

211 compared to 280+... big difference in numbers

i had my name down on the list for a run but there was still 15 cars ahead of me at 6pm so i just went home lol

Damn!! you should of got a refund!!

I'd factor in 20-25kw difference between RWKW and AWKW. So I was thinking 260-265AWKW.

I also compared my dyno sheets, old one and new one are the same. Boost and power curve are pretty much the same, so it's the correction factors etc, between the dynos that is different. Don't want to get into details :closedeyes: , but if anyone wants an accurate estimate:

Take it down the quarter mile, or pull the engine out and put it on an engine dyno :D

Yeh well my GTR was shameful on the dyno! It put out 187awkw for a r33 vspec s3 and my AFR is running down from 13:1 to around 10.8:1 toward redline !! Feels strong on the street but from the power something ain't right with kw and afr's

So any pics of the evo's that made big hp...

In the next month or so my brothers evo will be ready...

And hoping 4 a seriously quick street car