SAU Community

C110 Coupe.

Young GT-R

Ok,

So I have recently decided to move away from my project HR31 Skyline Coupe.

I am really on the lookout for a C110 Coupe or possibly a 240Z. I want a project, so unregistered, not running is fine - but living in TAS makes it even harder than most. How often do these come up?

Any help or guidance appreciated.

Cheers.

but living in TAS makes it even harder than most. How often do these come up?

I know what you mean,

They don't come up very often. but I did missed out on one in Hobart about 5 years ago.

my first (4 door - $1500ish )one wasn't to hard, but I brought that 8-10 years ago (2002)

my second (4 door - $700ish )one took 2 years, a old woman had it,( I did ask if she wanted to sell it when I first saw it ),she had her license taken of her 2 years later, then I got that (2008),

my third (2 door - $750ish) one took me 6 years to find , turned out my brother knew a guy who had it in his car port for 10 years, I got that late 2009

But I can say, to my knowledge, I'm the only person on the North West who has one ( 3 ).

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...

I've got 2x 2 doors I'm selling plus a BUCKET load of parts. I'm going in inventory them this week and get a listing up. I've got a 2 door which has been dissembled plus a running blue 2 door which is in quite good condition. I've got spare doors, bonnets, boot lids, lights, chrome, interiors, manual gear boxes, manual pedal boxes etc etc. I've also got genuine C110 GTR tail lights, BRAND NEW (NOS) tail light surround with badges and GTR horn pad out of Japan. I've even got an LD28 Crank. I'm talking a HEAP of parts.

I've run out of time and I'm too busy with my business to ever start this project so I'm moving it all. I'd like to sell it all as one package

Some pics of the parts are listed in my old for sale thread in my signature.

I have a possible 2 door C110 in TAS, but your white one would definitely be on the cards if that falls through. Would be worth the trip for the car + parts. Will let you know when I know.

Same q: You selling the blue one?

Hmmm im chasing these parts if you break them up.

manual pedal box,badges and GTR horn pad.And may take these depends on price genuine C110 GTR tail lights

Yes I'm selling the complete running blue car also, no rego no RWC but it's in quite good condition and has been kept dry since purchase in 2009.

I am going to list the blue car as is and the white car (dismantled) with all the extra parts bundled. I'm not looking to sell individual parts as it's just such a ball ache and too time consuming so at this stage, please don't ask.

Someone will come out with a ripper of a GTR rep, kinda makes me sad as it wont be me :(

I have a HUGE amount of parts as you can see in the library below, they are being stored in an old house to be demolished on a block my old man is developing -

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z321/adzmax/Parts%20for%20sale/

I have 3 sets of doors, 2 bonnets 2 boot lids, multiples of front and rear bumpers, lights, interior parts, lots of complete sets of chrome including eye brows in good condition, trim, seats, manual peddle box, gear box and shifter etc, clusters, rubber, loom, petrol tank etc ect etc.

I also have some pretty desirable stuff in fantastic condition -

Black dash with no cracks

Glove box

Steering wheel surrounds with perfect air vents etc

A JDM cluster with JDM boost gauge

An complete Air Conditioning set-up from a local delivered 240K...mmmm aircon

Kicker plates

Perfect condition centre console with no cuts (not pictured)

JDM C110 Skyline front grill

I also have some items I'll sell separately which I also brought out from Japan and I'll sell for cost ex freight -

Genuine C110 GTR Horn Pad - 18,000¥ ($250)

Showroom condition (NOS) C110 GTR genuine tail light surround with "Skyline" and "GTR" badges - 84,000¥ ($1175)

Genuine C110 GTR Tail lights - 48,500¥ ($678)

I'll get an ad up soon and link, I'm trying to work out prices at the moment which is bloody hard and I don't want to be a dreamer. All I want to do it recover what I paid, 4k for blue car and 3k for white car all and parts.

Yeah I figured the same. Just like you guys, I don't like seeing people asking stupid prices though so it's good to at least get an opinion prior to listing.

I'll been overwhelmed with work at the moment so I'll take some pictures of the JDM stuff. A lot of it is at my parents place in storage so I'll need to pop over. I'll be sure to let you know when it's up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...