SAU Community

Wtb: C34 Rear Bar

RS4-S

• 4 weeks later...

yeh black mate. dont give 2 shits about the colour anymore due to 15 mins after bumping this thread my colourbond gate was blown open into the back of the stagea and scuffed the hell and fractured the paint. if i cant find a decent bar il just save and buy a full masa or dolphin copy kit

yeh i was kinda looking at the viva garage MS (masa) kit. doesnt look too bad. they shit or something? theres another mob called BLITS and they do a dolphin copy thats the same as the rear and skirts TJ is selling but the whole kit is cheaper than his rear bar and skirts. if he had the front bar to match i would be much more interested. also i prefer the masa kit over the dophin. i would REALLY like a 260RS rear bar, that would be my first pick.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/279367-front-bar-verdict/page__p__4718787__hl__masa+kit__fromsearch__1#entry4718787

Looks like the BLITS is the go over Viva, which is a shame cause I prefer the chunkyness of the Masa style over doplhin (and doplin's front bar doesn't look too good on an S1 imo).