SAU Community

Fs: S2 R33 Gtr Nur Spec Rb26

Hi All,

Unfortunately it's time for me to sell what has been a cracking (and potent) daily driver over the last year and a half. I'm currently in a contracting role and doing nearly 1000kms per week and have a wedding looming in January which has lead to my head getting the better of my heart and move my beloved GTR on. I would rather see it go to someone who will enjoy it more than i currently can.

It is the most well rounded GTR i have ever driven and the only issue i have had in 30,000kms of driving was a power steering pump which has been replaced. It has had engine oil and filter done every 5,000kms, with all fluids (engine, box, transfer case, diffs, & coolant) done every 10,000kms as well as plugs. Majority of the km's are a daily slog on the M5/M7/M2 and are at low rpm / load. It has been awesome to drive and the nismo twin plate is so easy to handle my mum didn't even notice it when she drove it.

If you take a look at the mod list you will see every area of the car has been modified and it is simply amazing to drive. It has nothing but top quality gear in it including some hard to get pieces including the Nismo Limited dash with the LCD which has the HKS Camp system displayed on it. The sensors can display injector duty cycle, fuel flow, revs, speed, water temp as well as graphing attributes, multiple digital trip meters as well as a very japanese fish tank animation which can be set based on service cycles. You can also set multiple alarms which will display on the screen as well as customise the background and font colours.

With the amount of handling gear including the ohlins coilovers with external reservoir's it's road holding ability well exceeds my driving ability (as some of you may have seen at wakefield last year) but if you do get into trouble the F50 Brembo's (front and rear 4 pots) will definitely get you out of trouble. With the GT-SS turbo's it really is geared for someone who wants an awesomely responsive GTR that can mix it up on the street and the track. Despite the 600cc injectors i am currently seeing 13.5L per 100kms return so that gives you an idea of how easily is gets driven on a daily basis.

It has seen one wakefield day and one WSID day, reeling off a 12.024 running 1.2 bar with a lot more left in it. Currently the HKS EVC is set for 1.2 bar on low and 1.6 bar on high. with 1.6 bar in it the car will run a mid 11.

Mods List:

1996 S2 R33 GTR - 55,000kms - rare factory KN6 Dark Grey Pearl which looks a very dark purple in many situations

Nur spec RB26 engine

Nismo intake plenum

Nismo 600cc injectors

Nismo fuel pump

Nismo intercooler

Nismo upper arm link front and rear

Nismo A-arm

Nismo rear member bracket

Nismo rear member spacers

Nismo stabilizer

Nismo twin plate Gmax spec 2 clutch

Nismo front fender bracing (behind)

Nismo under floor reinforcement bar

Nismo master cylinder stopper

Nismo limited dash- (computer screen with live digital & analogue feedback)

Nismo replacement console gauges

Nismo gear knob

Nismo 5 point harnesses

Nismo Air Flow Meters

Tomei oil pan baffle plate

Tomei Oil gallery restrictors

Tomei Metal head gasket

Tomei turbo outlet

Tomei full ECU

Tomei cams & valve springs

HKS GT-SS turbo KIT (600hp)

HKS oil cooler

HKS thermostat

HKS CAMP system ecu monitor

HKS ECV 3

HKS kansai reinforcement bar

MINES silent VX titanium pro exhaust (turbo to tip)

Mine's front pipe

MINES high flow cat

Trust intercooler piping kit

Blitz LMC series type-R radiator

Cusco front upper arm

Cusco tension rods

GARAGE DEFEND GT cooling panel

DO-LUCK rear cross bar

DO-LUCK gachiri support

Brembo F50 front brakes 2 piece rotors (gold hats)

Brembo F50 4 pot rears

Brembo stainless steel brakes lines

Project MU type -NR brake pads - will come with a set of new in box Ferodo DS2500's as well

ARC rear magic wing (titanium)

OHLINS Coilover Suspension with Reservoir Tank

Final motion carbon fiber front lip

GTR Mats

R34 GTR Seats

Complete black pleather seat covers (front and rear, looks awesome)

Aftermarket pleather seat covers

earthing kit

17 x 9 volk RE30 rims

Standard front bar also has the factory oil cooler vent behind the indicator.

The paint does have a few marks in it here and there as you would expect for a 15 year old vehicle.

I have also damaged the carbon fibre front lip on a driveway 12 months ago on the front passenger side corner however it is cosmetic damage only.

The rear passenger side rim also has a large gutter mark on it, with the front passenger side a few small spots.

There are plenty of pics in my gallery of the car, but if you want anything specific let me know.

Here's just a few

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

post-a240946-IMG-2288w.jpg

post-a243849-IMG-9997w.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

I am in no rush to sell and don't care if your cousin just bought one that runs 10z for 24K bro.

Price: $34,000

I'm not really interested in trades but a pretty standard S15 or JZX100 may interest me.

For anymore information shoot me a pm / email [email protected] / call 0405 396 803

Cheers,

Luke

haha

i got the same leather look seat covers on my seats... and the amount of people who has asked me if it was M-Spec R34 GTR item.. shows the quality of the seat covers

there around 800 a pop for "Front too" without rear i think

they fit like a glove too

you got some top brand stuff there mate...since your asking top $$$.. a decent cut polish and some high quality photos will go a long way in the advertising department

PS - that Speedo cluster is to die for item on an R33, i think came with the Epson race computer on them originally

this is the link to the Jap company that does the seat covers.. if anyone is interested Link

Good Luck...That is a very well rounded GT-R

haha

i got the same leather look seat covers on my seats... and the amount of people who has asked me if it was M-Spec R34 GTR item.. shows the quality of the seat covers

there around 800 a pop for "Front too" without rear i think

they fit like a glove too

you got some top brand stuff there mate...since your asking top $$$.. a decent cut polish and some high quality photos will go a long way in the advertising department

PS - that Speedo cluster is to die for item on an R33, i think came with the Epson race computer on them originally

this is the link to the Jap company that does the seat covers.. if anyone is interested Link

Good Luck...That is a very well rounded GT-R

Thanks champ, i'm working on getting it detailed... just need to find the time!

Now has 58,000kms.

Will get a full service including diff, box and transfer case oils in another 2000kms.

Realistically guys i am looking for something with a 3 and four 0's behind it followed by a decimal point before i will let it go.

• 2 weeks later...