SAU Community

Fs: S2 R33 Gtr Nur Spec Rb26

Hi Guys,

It's sat in my Garage un driven for the last 7 weeks due to the previous buyer pulling out / being uncontactable. I will need this gone by late November and someone will get a very well sorted GTR at a good price out of it.

I paid mid 40's for this car less than 2 years ago.

Hey dude get it fully detailed in, out, motor, under carrage take some better photos and repost it people want to think it has been looked after meticulously. the dirty car in the photos isn't portraying that. they need to be as tidy as your interior photos. I am currently looking for a worked 33 gtr.

best of luck

I wouldn't drop the price anymore, it's already cheap for what it is.

If i would have seen this for sale a few months ago before i bought my GTR i would have definitely considered this car.

You'll get your asking price but you'll just need to wait for the right buyer to come along that appreciates the car for what it is.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey dude get it fully detailed in, out, motor, under carrage take some better photos and repost it people want to think it has been looked after meticulously. the dirty car in the photos isn't portraying that. they need to be as tidy as your interior photos. I am currently looking for a worked 33 gtr.

best of luck

Shut up.

This car is a shining example of a good GTR and of how we should be buying our cars.

Anyone who knows what they're buying would know this is a good deal.