SAU Community

Stolen!

DAS KAMU

I think when I get close to finishing mine (this is in relation to your build thread) it will drop off the radar. whilst I have more than enough knowledge to keep the thing in one spot I'm not going to put temptation out there for a young twit to take a joy ride in it.

sad to see such a nice car gone. I have a blue 32 GTST to do in the morning for that very reason. given the cost of second hand bits for these cars it makes more sense (lateral POV) to find one and piss off with it than to be honest and pay for the bits.

if you get it back in one piece send it my way.

thieving bastds; continue to steal cars without having to face meaningful consequences. punishments for stealing cars are so ridiculously light that the thieves are willing to take the risk of being caught. the arshole that stole my GTR was given a jail sentence and ordered to pay restitution by the magistrate. then, on appeal, the magistrate's sentence was quashed by a District Court Judge; the thief was out of jail and back on the streets after only serving a few months.

the police are overwheled by car theft, they can't keep up with the volume. pehaps this is because the courts keep turning the thieves back out onto the streets!!!.

anyway, good luck with your car; hope you get the car back and some justice.

I still haven't heard back from police in regards to the attempted theft of my cat a while ago, I suppose the prints either weren't good enough or the pricks haven't been done before

Edited by defari

• 3 weeks later...

I still haven't heard back from police in regards to the attempted theft of my cat a while ago, I suppose the prints either weren't good enough or the pricks haven't been done before

f**k if my cat got stolen the mrs would cry for ever!

its just a domestic tabby but she loves it to death!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it'll be down the goldcoast getting stripped somone. word is there is some mob somewhere on the coast with a chopshop. ill make a call see if anyone seen it. its f**king bullshit the amount of cars going missing atm. the people doing this better be put down.

well i have some of this back now (loooooooooooong story)

will make a fs thread of what i have

chris rodgers popped over for some bits

top bloke

when you get a second grab that bonnet catch and support for me :)