SAU Community

Bride "style" Seats

darrinspencer

This group buy is for "Bride Style" copy seats made in China. Note not to be mistaken for genuine Brides made in Japan

I have pricing for various models and have picked 3 popular models to keep it simple

They have some full on fixed back motorsport seats as well. If you serious about want them PM me. Prices are the similar as the others

The saving's of normal resale prices are approx $400-600 pair

Supplier is JSKRacing large carbon parts and seat supplier in China

Start - Today 20/5/2011

Finish - 4 weeks, Friday 17/6/2011

Full payment for seats and shipping cost to be made in FULL before order placed. 100% payment by 17/6/2011

Final order will be made with supplier on Monday 20/6/2011.

Delivery time approx 6-8 weeks after order

Manufacture time 2- 4 weeks

Sea freight time 3 weeks

Port clearance and pick up 1 week

Models in the group buy will recliners Cuga, Low max Gais/Stradia and fixed back Vios III

The seats are all offered as either single or pairs, (prefer to order as pairs)

Colour choices are Graduation materail, Black, Red, Blue

Prices for seats only, Freights extra, read below

Fibre Glass backs

Cuga recliners in Fibreglass back $250 ea $500 pair

Low max Gais recliners in Fibreglass back $220 ea $440 pair

Vios III fixed back in Fibreglass back $185 ea $370 pair

Carbon Fibre backs - black carbon

Cuga recliners in Carbon fibre back $285 ea $570 pair

Low max Gais recliners in Carbon fibre back $285 ea $570 pair

Vios III fixed back in Carbon fibre back $270 ea $540 pair

Freight Costs delivered to Brisbane. Pick up my house or can ship interstate at extra cost

1 x seat $185 (ea) del from China to Brisbane

2 x seats $350 (pair) del from China to Brisbane

Pair shipped interstate, Sydney $65, Melb $90, Adel $125, other places PM me postcode

Seats are shippied by sea in shared containers thru a freight forwarding company

Freight costs cover sea freight, port charges, custom and quantine inspection charges, customs duty and GST and customs agent processing fees and my time to pick up from port. These all add up to alot.

To order please reply with the folowing filled in

1. Style

2. Back materail, ie F/G or Carbon

3. Colour

4. Quantity

5. Pick up Brisbane or Post (Pm postcode for OZ wide delivery)

FINAL PAYMENT TO BE MADE BY FRIDAY 17/6/2011

post-14923-0-09407500-1305853165_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-30350500-1305853171_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-64384100-1305853177_thumb.jpg

post-14923-0-12561800-1305853185_thumb.jpg

Edited by darrinspencer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from experience, the quality is shit and they look crooked. there are a few places that actuly make them over there and i know from this place theyre not the best, u get wat u pay for in essence.

As stated in the first line they are copies not to be mistaken for the genuine Japanese made items

They are approx the quater of the price the real deal, as don't assume them to be 100% the same.

Plenty of people have the fakes and are satified with them. Not everyone has $3K for a pair of seats

In regards to this suppliers quality I have not order them from them before. I have pricing from approx 5-6 suppliers and they are all the same price give or take $5-10 a seat

You stated you know the quality from this company, please provide who is better and I will order from them if you believe they are that much better. No skin of my nose.

(I am off for the weekend on a plane, so no replies till Monday)

WISPN, $440 delivery (all costs included) from China to Melbourne, plus the price of the seats

I looked into the copy Brides prior to buying my seats. I've now seen a couple of the copies and they really aren't that bad. If they had made copy Bride Euros I probably would have bit the bullet on those.

With quality I suppose it varies company from company since they are made in China and also Taiwan.

For the money it really isn't that bad. No worse than any other Ebay/Supercheap/Autobarn no brand seat.

If the group buy goes ahead post up plenty of pics :)

I have actually purchased a few replica seats from various suppliers in Taiwan and China for testing and there is a big difference in quality between them.

(I import them myself)

I would strongly suggest you get high res pics of all aspects of the seats before going ahead with the purchase as you might be a little disappointed when they arrive.

NYTSKY maybe you can suggest a good supplier to the OP?

He seems open to suggestions if people know the seats are good quality...

I would feel better handing over my money if I knew someone had seen them before & said they were half decent

Dude... for $440 + price seat, you can definitely pick up a pair from a supplier in Melbourne.... Holfords Motors or Jap Warehouse?

The seats itself is cheap, but it's the shipping costs that makes it more expensive...

But all in all, I have one of those myself, not sure who made it, but I know that on mine, theres only a bride tag on the side, theres no bride stamp on the frame or knob or anything of those things that makes it look even more genuine. And it seems to be awesome lol, holds me well, does everything I expected.

Oh and I've heard the ones from Taiwan is better lol.

Dude... for $440 + price seat, you can definitely pick up a pair from a supplier in Melbourne.... Holfords Motors or Jap Warehouse?

Holford Motors are $1320 PAIR plus $150 freight

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bride-style-Gais-Black-red-fixed-bucket-seat-STOCK-/150506567712?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230ae3f820

The price I quoted $440 pair of F/G Gais plus $440 freight to Melbourne front door $880.... hmmm

By the sounds of it I need to find a better supplier, so I will see what I can find this week for everyone.

NYTSKY...are you the seller on ebay from Leumeah??

Sweet. ^^^ Are they pics of the replicas from said suppliers or pics of genuine Brides?

Also how does pricing compare with original post?

I think seat price is fair but postage, etc is a damn killer!

The sea freight is cheap as chips. It is getting them off the docks thru shipping company. They rape you

EMS freight for 2 seats is costing me $600 with no duty or gst. So $330 sea is not too bad with duty and gst included

Once I get these new seats I should be able to firm up the prices to a bit cheaper and the freight.

Pic's are actual copy seats. Look pretty good to me

Holford Motors are $1320 PAIR plus $150 freight

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bride-style-Gais-Black-red-fixed-bucket-seat-STOCK-/150506567712?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230ae3f820

The price I quoted $440 pair of F/G Gais plus $440 freight to Melbourne front door $880.... hmmm

By the sounds of it I need to find a better supplier, so I will see what I can find this week for everyone.

NYTSKY...are you the seller on ebay from Leumeah??

They do sell it for cheaper..... I said Holfords / Japwarehouse because the dude is in Melbourne, so there wouldn't be freight :P

The sea freight is cheap as chips. It is getting them off the docks thru shipping company. They rape you

EMS freight for 2 seats is costing me $600 with no duty or gst. So $330 sea is not too bad with duty and gst included

Once I get these new seats I should be able to firm up the prices to a bit cheaper and the freight.

Pic's are actual copy seats. Look pretty good to me

You 100% sure they are the copies?.... Because they look like 100% genuine lol.

- has the Bride logo on the frame

- has the Bride logo on recliner knob

- doesn't have the 3 plastic clips underneth the recliner knob (as far as I know, all copies have the 3 clips).

If they are copies, then they look probably 99.9% like the real thing.

Oh and in the pics, it has a kelvar backing, not carbon fibre?...

I wouldn't be suprised if they were the copies. Like I said, the good ones look perfect and you can't tell at all.

With the backing you can usually choose between FPR, Kevlar or Carbon.

I have asked the supplier and they said they are their photo's and they have the engraved name on the side.

I also just went and checked out some Gias and Cuga replica's here in Brisbane. The Cuga had the engraved name, the Gias did not

Not sure which supplier they came from thuo.

The proof will be in the samples I have ordered. The ones I looked at today were VERY good.

I think the Cuga will be better for daily driving over the Gias.

Can order any backing, FRP, carbon or Kevlar or glitter