SAU Community

Rising Sunday

Mr Eps

Hey Everyone....

So - After months of planning I'm glad to say this is FINALLY here!!!

risingsunday.jpg

Rising Sunday will happen June 26th 2011. that should give you guys plenty of time to clear your yellow stickers, wash your cars n give them a polish, get your coilovers lowered and get ready for some good old fashioned FUN.

please hit the facebook_like_button.gif button which can be found on our Facebook page via this link

get your cars ready because we're going to be featured in a few magazines and blogs nationally and internationally. including a nice article on 7Tune!!!

so come down, bring your cars, bring your kids and be ready to BBQ!!!

Edited by Mr Eps

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's neither, actually... it's a photoshoot and magazine exposure ... plus a bbq and networking for businesses and people who are trying to "get a leg up" in the scene like sticker makers and auto electricians etc..

who knows, you might find something you like!

nawww thanks guys! :) tell all your friends :) our page gets 50 likes by midnight tonight and we'll tell you guys ALL the details about it! :)

and no burnout pad BubbRubb. it's public property!!!!

Thanks guise :)

To 10-4 + Hanaldo... Not gonna beg you guys to come but but event starts at 130pm and goes for whole afternoon... Soooo yeah. Either way cone or don't it up to you lah

Thanks guise :)

To 10-4 + Hanaldo... Not gonna beg you guys to come but but event starts at 130pm and goes for whole afternoon... Soooo yeah. Either way cone or don't it up to you lah

Ahhh worst possible timing as well lol. I have football from 12 - 5ish. So by the time I got there, would be pretty much over.

Oh well, I expect awesome pics :)

Hi Rowan,

Is this an open event, with unlimited cars and no entry fees whatsoever? Either way, I will try my best to come along with few friends. :)

Edited by VNS 24

Bubba bring bells at all costs!

Martin no worries!!

Mike tell wifey to take stagea!!

Victor follow us on Facebook!!!

It is open to all Japanese imported and Japanese built cars... As well as open to euros with invite approval from our admin staff.. There will hopefully be a few Ferrari and AMG and beamers and Porsche etc coming out so yeah..

And yes it's free however it is using city of Perth public parking facilities so to support the venue that's supporting us.. We encourage entrants to buy a parking ticket :)

Keep in mind this event is totally casual. This is not a fundraiser. We do not want your money. We simply want you to all come party with us and enjoy a barbecue with us :)