SAU Community

Race R35 Build

Sad news Marty cause i know first hand how good the boys are and how hard they would have worked to get this project on the road.

Hopefully it'll arrive before the deadline to leave for WTAC and put in some test laps down there?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a rumour it's made 450kw atw on 13psi boost by 2200rpm. Very responsive!

Waiting to run it in some more and then play with the valcon to control the camshafts.

I can only see good things coming.

Cheers

Marty

There is a rumour it's made 450kw atw on 13psi boost by 2200rpm. Very responsive!

Waiting to run it in some more and then play with the valcon to control the camshafts.

Cheers

Marty

Wow, that's very impressive!

Any rumors on peak power or what it will rev to?

Cheers

Marty

Just went to see some tunning then.

so far 507.8awkw (680.9awhp) and a blown ear drum at 17psi.

Yep - response is awesome.. will try to get a video on later.

Drew very nice work was very nice to meet u yesterday, I cant wait to see your race car in action 508kw at 17psi is insane! Gotta get my 35 out there soon :)

yeah you too. Had a blast in the stock 35 yesterday and beat my old PB with this setup by 1.5 seconds.

Also learnt a lot from Steve Glenneny, Ace driver!

35's are great out of the box, im sure you will have fun.

Edited by druzilla32

awesome stuff. the scary thing is how many cars I know of that are still in the build 9 days out from WTAC. perhaps some kind of unanimous agreement for a 2 week postponement is in order? I know a few guys who would gladly sign up!!! spectators and organisers might not be keen though.... :(

Hmmm. Seems like it makes too much torque at 22psi and has shut the dyno down......... Hehehe

Also looks like all the carbon will arrive tomorrow (yay).

Just ran out of time for testing is the only downside so far. Looks like we might be able to give Handbrake a run for his money after all.

Cheers

Marty

ive seen that with a couple of the other gtr's there marty....

but listening to the 35 on the dyno would be something else :)

Me too Mike, but never on a run in tune..!!! Theres still heaps in it. What a response monster this is going to be. Cant wait for superlap and the future development of this beast.

Me too Mike, but never on a run in tune..!!! Theres still heaps in it. What a response monster this is going to be. Cant wait for superlap and the future development of this beast.

yea i could imagine bud... maybe time to replace our 2.8's :P

list thing is going to be something else and hopefully used for more than just wtac

tomorrow is here,

have the rest of the carbon goodies arrived???

if not u guys may have to run it with the fibreglass mould :P

Should arrive any minute now. Then there will be some late nights ahead :(

Cheers

Marty