SAU Community

Help Me Pick A Bunkie Car!

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The EXA looks pretty cool but blown motor ... bit too advanced for me I'll probably start with something small like the pulsar/excel

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks mate- i have always considered myself very lucky. Most people i hang with had damn step dads etc (half of them violent..) however mine has always been there for me in everyway possible! I understand that u dont want an auto or unrego too though. When i was a younger i bought heaps of unrego'd rally cars and me and my mates thrashed them in the bush around my area. The police never cared as long as we were not on the road and cleaned up our shells (how that has changed!!)

Anyway the best 2 we had were an 82 civic 4 speed manual (dunno the model) and an n12 pulsar. Both were seriously bulletproof!! The n12 i rallied for a month, killing tyres and brakes and anything else that was attached haha. In the end i damn well TRIED to kill it, and couldnt. The thing was amazing and i decided i was going to keep it and rego it- but it got stolen and i was devo! The way i treated that car had to be seen to be believed (reversing flat out down a hill, and getting it into 3rd gear smoking its tyres before it ran outta balls etc) All that out of a car that i swapped a set of $100 boxing gloves for!

This is pretty decent for the money, a friend had one and it was very reliable and comfortable, he let me drive it for a few weeks when he was overseas and I liked it..roomy too..

600$ with 5months reg..

http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-Toyota-Corona-W0QQAdIdZ281896107#

One question though why do you westerners say licensed instead of registered, its kind of weird..

James I was just looking at that pulsar and thinking that was the one I liked the most!

People on gumtree should really post up more pics ..

Falcodores would be good but their all auto :(

That Fiat is pretty damn cool!

If you're posted overseas and just can't wait to own this car I totally understand. It's even possible that you want to transfer all the money to me through Paypal without even seeing the car just to make this the smoothest transaction ever. I would love to believe this fairytale but am sick of the scam emails - please only contact me by phone if you're genuinely interested.

hahahah I like this guy!

The corona wagon is a pretty good deal for the price actually .. only problem is my house is tiny, im gonna have problems sticking something like a pulsar somewhere .. a wagon would just be disastrous

I never even looked on carsales haha, usually too expensive gumtrees are where the cheapies are at ;)

That cars got sony xplod stereo! thumbsup.gif

Hey all,

FOR SALE

I have a 1992 Nissan Pulsar (manual)! Which was my mums. She has upgraded and wants this gone after I get my car back from kyp. All I can say it is in semi-good condition biggrin.gif..... its old! few dents scratches plus small dents from the hail.

211xxx on the clock but still goes good!

6months +++ rego still on it

New tyres put on 2 months ago and car has been sitting in the garage.

New front window but old seals guy was dodgy.

Pioneer Mp3 player with sh#ty speakers.

Will have a full service done soon prior to sale.

Nothing eles I can say ATM to make this a outstanding SALE But asking for $1200ono THROW ME ANY OFFERS worst I can say is no deal!

Thanks Guys!

Shaun

0429 307 609

& 100km less...

Buy it?

edit:

http://aberdeenautoa...aspx?carid=9254 <might make $200.. lol (have to pay buyer premium though)

http://aberdeenautoa...aspx?carid=9242 <could go cheap cause lack of paint? (premium applies)

http://aberdeenautoa...aspx?carid=9207 f**k yer

http://aberdeenautoa...aspx?carid=9256 log books

I bought

166637_10150090442439081_688359080_6143980_7766742_n.jpg

for $1050 inc buyer premium ($150 for cars under 1k, $250 for cars above)

1999 sonata v6 auto, 256km, no paint on roof, little bit left on boot, front bumper going. Drivers window was stuck down. (new regulator = fixed)

Sold it to a neighbour, haven't checked to see if its still running, but its still rego'd.. So I'd expect so.

Edited by 10 4