SAU Community

Help Me Pick A Bunkie Car!

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

n13 so much prettier :(

For some reason I like old cars ... I love the dashes of 70's cars cos im weird

But that n14 is an effing good deal .. too good to not consider for sure

Check my last post on previous page..

And lol, go get your N13 then :P

The SSS N13 has awesome seats. This is the only pic I have of it, interior wise...

AC didn't work, pipes were disconnected & it had a new radiator and head (that leaked), so I assumed thats what made the head go in the first place.. so didn't reconnect.

DSC00286-2.jpg

Thats a nice interior! Alright time for some good bargaining on the n13 .. maybe if he sees the n14 for the same price he'll drop his price a good amount too

Ahh yes I remember you buying that sonata!

I worry about auctions though, heard some bad things about em

Hopefully he'll go for it!

I wonder if the n14 would drop their price any further too though .. ill try and find some time soon to have a look at the cars/chat with the owners about a nice deal ;) and ill let you guys know asap!

Yeah in comparison the galant fails cos its unrego'd and all ... but galants are pretty cool cars imo

but itll be a fair bit more expensive than one of these pulsars, especially once you add in those parts and costs of passing pits etc

but then again I do like the car ... a 91 car probably wont have my vintage dashes though ;)

Agreed. My sis in laws had mags and a little spoiler that i actually liked. Always thought they looked like a smaller/nicer version of the r31.

it actually does now i look at it!

Hoppeefully he gives me a good deal on the car and I can grab it without feeling any regret for not getting the n14 .. i just dont like the bum on an n14 though

Is the n13 im looking at an SSS?

I just saw the lil badge in the same spot as your car ... but its a 1.6L which is the lowest spec engine of the n13s made in aus?