SAU Community

Gb: Nistune Fitted + Tuned

I found this business trader by the name of Toshi on the sau forums. He is offering nistune (fitted and tuned) for the following vehicles.

The basic tune includes a realtime road tune and dyno tune. If you want a full engine tune it will cost more. I was quoted $1030 for my R34GTT with all mods (17psi) to get about +270rwkw.

Toshi is located in North Ryde in Syndey, so i am guessing it would be easier if only people in the sydney area want in.

He requires you to drive car to his house and go from there, if you want any more information you can call him directly or email him (details below).

He started offering group buys so i started this GB to take advantage of the $100 discount.

Even if nobody wants to join the group buy its still a pretty good deal.

I need at least one other person in this group buy, maximum 5 people but it has to be finalized by the 18th June 2011.

For example, a basic tune for an r34gtt with FMIC, air pod, turbo back muffler, std turbo, std AFM, std injectors at 12psi will get you around 200rwkw.

The normal price for a nistune in sydney is around the $1100 mark (fitted + tuned) So you will be saving heaps for cash.

Below is a copy and paste of what he has posted in the for sale section (business trader) of the forum.

If you wanna check it out and verify the link is http://www.skylinesa...89#entry5780689

I started NISSAN factory ECU tuning from year 2004 include RB25DET.

Cheapest price in Sydney.

NISTUNE PRICE (using nistune software and nistune board)

R32 Z32 $840 R34 stagea silvia $880 R33 $950 not include Z32 ecu.

to include install and fitting nistune board with road tune and dyno tune.

REMAP PRICE (using nistune software and chip)

R32 Z32 $600 R34 silvia $700 R33 $680

to include install and fitting chip and socket (ECU exchange) with road tune and dyno tune.

REMAP AND NISTUNE is same performance.(both NISSAN factory ECU tune)

This price is basic tune only.

Full tune engine is extra.

DYNO CANNOT BE DONE ON SUNDAY- ROAD TUNE ONLY

NISTUNE , Power Fc ,HKS FCON ,and R32 R33(R33 ECU) R34 Stagea Silvia 300ZX daughter board REMAP ECU road tune and dyno tune available in Sydney.

How to tune on road

I will fit wideband air fuel ratio meter (same dyno machine O2 sensor), and lap top computer, Gizzmo KM on Knock Monitor & Analyser, before we leave the house.

While the customer is driving,I will sit in the passenger with my laptop.

Start with 2nd gear, winding up from 2000rpm-5000rpm to check car condition and datalog.

I will make fuel and timing map then 2nd gear again to check air fuel ratio and engine knock.

After making rough map on 2nd gear, we will go to freeway .With 3rd/4th gear, we will be running on freeway from 2000rpm-3000rpm to check engine response and engine knock.

Then next 3000rpm-4000rpm ,this will be repeated in increments of 1000rpm.If we find flat spot , slow response, laggy, engine knock etc I will fix and tune on freeway.

After that is done, we will go to nearest dyno shop to check power and power curve etc at 4th / 5th gear. If necessary I will adjust fuel and timing map on dyno. We will return via route with small mountains to further check response and power feel.

Also available road tune only or dyno tune only.

TOSHI

Phone: 0410490049

e-mail: [email protected]<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

If you are not happy with the performance, I will not charge.

If you book for more than two people for tune, there will be a discount of $100!

RULES:

Start date: 1 june 2011

End date: 18 june 2011

GROUP BUY LIST

PM if interested

Edited by 369

Tell him if he remembers SargeRX8, I went to get a tune from him but couldn't because his computer didn't work and I tried to help him fix it. From there, if you get me a price for a full power FC tune and I like i like, count me in. I'll be fitting a new timing belt onto my car then on goes the ecu turbo and injectors.

i told him about your request, he said he will contact you. if he doesnt you can contact him.

my car is out of action at the moment, i'm waiting for my highflow injectors, turbo and shift-kitted transmission to be done. probably have everything ready by the 16th or so for the nistune :)

fingers crossed.

More info from Toshi

Group buy is

1) need book over 2 people same time. But I can not tune 2 cars same day.

I can tune one day one car.Start 10AM finish around 4PM.

Dyno and road tune is weekday only (maybe Saturday.I need ask dyno shop)

2) First Pearson pay full amount and second person pay $100 discount amount.When second person finished tune I will $100 refund first person.

So if you book with someone and he does not come to me you can not get $100 refund.

I need order nistune board.

So I need money for nistune board.

Contact me for vehicle price.

I need your ecu for install nistune board.

Because I need send electrician for install board.

If your car is daily driver?

I can give a spare ecu.

• 2 weeks later...