SAU Community

Spotted Mk2 ! Do Not Post Licence Plate Details

10 4

white 34 GTS badged coupe along aberdeen st today about 4pm...

of course it looked stock but sounded like a manual with exhaust mod (decat too) and turbo.

White R34 GT-t with Nismo wing mounts? That's all I saw out of the window at work haha. On Abernethy road.

And a silver V35, chick driving. Don't know the suburb though, not far from Morley/Inglewood.

grey r34 gt(t?) sedan driving up my street tonight,u-turn,wheelspin,then off down the road.(and they call r33's boats!!).

nice black r34 gtt coupe at bunnings balcatta yesty.sweet nismo rims.to the wanker in the skyline who parked next to him a few days ago and left with his gen nismo centre caps,mate that's just not right.denim,we're lookin out for ya.:thumbsup:

Black R34 GTT turning off Joondalup drive.....into Shenton Av....bout 5 pm - ish.....very clean.....sounded good :)

Saw it out of the corner of my eye..so didnt get a chance to see anything in detail

Edited by jez NF

Just spotted R XXXII at the Whitfords shops car park.

I'm sure they are on here but I can't find them

Waves exchanged.

One clean looking 32!

That would've been me, and yours looked very nice as well.

I saw like 3 other 32's (parked) down there while trying to find a spot, anyone else from here there tonight?

(would've been about 8ish I think?)

Edited by are bee's

Spotted a white stag tonight turning onto Tonkin hwy...

Also spotted the nicest V35 coupe I ever saw. White with satin black wrapped roof...

Black work varianza T1S

Is he on these forums???

Edit - in northbridge just outside nicks lane Chinatown..

I came buckets.

Edited by Mr Eps

spotted some guy wearing a SAUWA Jumper at Curtin Uni around 1ish 2pm Yesterday, was picking up the missus and saw you walking, was about to drive on the path behind you and then say hi but them curbs are hideous.. jk

white 33 gtst parked across from holden dealership. i think it was charles st? was near northbridge. 1pm

silver 34 albany hwy vic park 2pm had L plates up

silver v35 in front of me down canning hwy from como-fwy exit 230pm

wine red 33 on freeway near safety bay rd northbound.mature aged gent driving? 3pm

Had a white S2 Stagea, looked like Dayz kit and R34 GT-T wheels, in front of me on Gnangara Rd, then Alexander Dr about 8 this morning. Also a red R34 on Tonkin Hwy about 8:30.