SAU Community

Spotted Mk2 ! Do Not Post Licence Plate Details

10 4

Spotted a very nice clean black r33 on the freeway heading north bound if your on here what's mods have u got?? I was in the black r33 cruising beside u

spotted a dark stock looking 33 just before lunch going past the park centre in bunbury towards town. footy club number plates

wine red 33 with white front bar 5pm at wollaston iga.

Saw a black 4 door 34 turning onto wanneroo road I was on joondalup drive waves were exchanged :) . I was the silver p plater.

Ive been cruising around looking for skylines but when I look there's none ;(

Anyone bought pizzas from Domino's Leederville (I work there) around 7pm-9pm tonight ? rolleyes.gif

Spotted your black R32 GTS-T in the car park,license plate 1CXI-112 or something ?

Anyone bought pizzas from Domino's Leederville (I work there) around 7pm-9pm tonight ? rolleyes.gif

Spotted your black R32 GTS-T in the car park,license plate 1CXI-112 or something ?

Dude no licence plate details

bad experience with a 33 driver i think..

Coming out of Beach road caltex on beach road near freeway..

He Power slides it out of the corner onto the curb, fishtails 3 times and nearly hits the Freeway railing....meanwhile i was behind just cruising...

Dont do stupid shit like that if u cant control it :S....

Always see a s2 silver r33 gtst parked at curtin stadium. Distinctive plates, sauwa and sau sticker.

Then white s1.5 r33gtst with sedan headlights and what looked like a GTR badge and grill on fwy north just then.

White R33 GTR coming out of Mandurah senior college 3ish. Had white lmgt2s,spoiler blade black (or carbon),Top secret rear diffuser,Nismo sticker across back window and missing front lip. Gave it nuts down the road,slow down mate thumbsup.gif

Edit: Plates were 'V Spec N1' or something along those lines.

Edited by AAARGH 33