SAU Community

Spotted Mk2 ! Do Not Post Licence Plate Details

10 4

Spotted a white R33 GTS-T (TURBZ) with silver deep dish rims I believe ? Last night around 6 on Mitchell Freeway heading north.

Gave a nod and waves exchanged action-smiley-069.gif.

grey 32 gtr and a white 32 gtr on mitchell northbound this avo around 3.15

gunmetal gtr was me :D

also spotted a black 35gtr with Z**LA plates and a white R33 with aftermarket front bar, big wing and custom plates heading onto freeway north coming from hilaries. both looked sexxy

Edited by Razor36

Spotted a silver R32 GTR V-Spec II on Reid Hwy yesterday at about 11am. Gave late thumbs up but don't think driver saw me anyway.

Also had a play with what I think was a Ferrari F430 (I'm useless with exact models lol) coming onto the freeway from Hutton St. Sounded amazing. I love Osbourne Park :P

Spotted.. 1x knucklehead late last night on Morley drive between Tonkin hwy n beechboro road -

Red R34 skyline coupe with a cannon.. Sauwa sticker on B window - went to wave / say hi and he responded by trying to drag race me ... Cool? Dude?

Also spotted in Morley this afternoon some dude that my gf knows from the Jewish community - black R34 with black rims.. Can't remember his name. Met you before. He's a good dude

Spotted.. 1x knucklehead late last night on Morley drive between Tonkin hwy n beechboro road -

Red R34 skyline coupe with a cannon.. Sauwa sticker on B window - went to wave / say hi and he responded by trying to drag race me ... Cool? Dude?

Also spotted in Morley this afternoon some dude that my gf knows from the Jewish community - black R34 with black rims.. Can't remember his name. Met you before. He's a good dude

would it be Nathan?

i spotted a Red 34 on stock road on the way home from work.

white 33 with pretty terrible rims out front of my work yesterday... also had the skyline lettering of the back bumper coloured green wtf... and the exhaust was on way too much of a hektik angle so they'd butchered up the rear exhaust cut out an extra 10cm hahahaha

i hope that it won't continue to park in my direct line of sight while i walk out the front door of my place of work, as it's fcking offensive to my eyes

Edited by ohno1

Spotted a white R34 coupe with a SAUWA sticker in the quarter windows about 3:30 at the lights on corner of Alexander Dr and Illawara Cres in Ballajura

Then a black R32 coupe just after further down Alexander Dr