SAU Community

PAGING SEXY SHELL

8O Hey Drift SPice! :)

wat would u need to cut out a sticker 4 me? the GT AUTOSPOILER text on the r31

i know ur good at this stuff so i thought id hassle ya about it! ;)

thanx shelll!

mwaaaa

p.s. your dreammmmy :roll:

hehe :D

lol! :lol:

well, how can i say no to that??? :) omg...

um, Matboy, you would need to find a really good, clear, pic of what u want. If it's not too complex I can re-create it. Is it just text?

let me know, u sweet-talker haha :wink: :lol:

:twisted:

Hey babe. I was having trouble postin up pics so I just nabbed ur icq. I've got some fairly crappy pics of wat I need done. They might not be good enuff so Im gonna keep on hunting, But im sure that you, You master of Stickers, will kinda be able to see what im goin for. Its Not just Text, But not pictures or anything either.... hmmmm, How about i just show u wat it is when ur on next! :)

hey by by...... U offering? :lol: I've had my eye on ur sweet arse for some time now! ;):D

mmmmmmmm, well I'm 4 it. But i think its you who will be payin for my services! :)

Im reaaaaaaal Goooood! >;)

And you will have to pay alot more now cos im tryin to be faithful to shell! itss gonna cost u a fair bit to break my devotion to the bestest and most secretest spice grl! LOL

hahahaha Matboy, you'll only be faithful till you get your sticker, then you'll leave me :cry:

Only the Japanese have heard of "Drift Spice"...she is not known to the rest of the world hehehehe ("secret spice" LOL)

check your ICQ babe :wink:

You've got me al wrong Shell........ I want us to be together 4 EVER..................... :)

and guess wat RED, my car is RED!!!!!!!

sticker will be WHITE and im still lookin 4 good pics :S so hard.

Shell, Im so hurt ud think im like that! I want u for more than ur stickering abilities! I want u for U. Ur mind, body, and drift skills!

mwaaaaaaaa