SAU Community

Sau Tas Track Day #3

zoidbergmerc

If it was the first time then that was because the plugs fowled from sitting round at idle so long in line,getting it ready at home etc.I was towed that time. I never forgot antilag, hence the 'black smoke' which is unburnt fuel. I have a a very similar video no doubt, so would a lot of ppl. Seems you have a poor sense of humour if it's the funniest thing you've ever seen, most ppl on here would be curious as to why it happened and then help fix it, you seem to be getting kicks out of trying to embarrass someone. Embarrassing it was, but I'm not embarrassed by it, it's all a learning curve

and still, absolutely nothing to do with running in an engine

Edited by jangles

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry mate help was offered at the time it just seemed everyone was to busy rubbing into everyone that the car was a rh9 car, ask anyone id be the first person to offer help when it came to fixing someones car but when ppl stand around a being rude and arrogant it gives them a bad name...

Couldn't of been me then, I've never talked the car up. Everyone knows what it has done. I've always said it wasnt me driving and I don't know how to drive it. Youre not the first person who said they came in, personally I had no time for anyone combining wanting to be on track,fixing it and being frustrated with it.

I can only speak for myself, anyone else's actions are their own. It's usually the ppl that think they know me that talk up the car etc. Not my direct friends

Edited by jangles

From memory it was the guy on the laptop with you after you got back to the pits but all good either way...

Probably was me or my brother then. But we aren't what you described at all, the garage was a workshop, stress levels high. No doubt if I wasn't busy and someone had taken the time to introduce themselves I would of definitely had the time to talk. My brother is hard to talk at the best of times, let alone when stressed with 'people in his space'. If the car was running smoothly, would of had many convos on the day no doubt!so not really a good environment to be publicly judging someone on..

No worries. Yeah, not this one because I'm working, possibly the next one in the road car though

bring the orklift gtr.

oh and don't forget to bring my EM Pro :thumbsup:

what the estimated start time pete, i have to work sat night, but miiight come down....

Start time is very different for each person, we had a lot of people turning up ~11am etc, you can turn up whenever you want but you'll just miss a few laps.. There's no competition or queuing or anything like that, so just turn up and have a bash around the track. It's kind of up to you whether you'll have enough time on track to justify the entry fee :)

Start time is very different for each person, we had a lot of people turning up ~11am etc, you can turn up whenever you want but you'll just miss a few laps.. There's no competition or queuing or anything like that, so just turn up and have a bash around the track. It's kind of up to you whether you'll have enough time on track to justify the entry fee :)

haha, im only coming to watch.... got to pic up some parts for the GTR so might come out in the morning for a look