SAU Community

Sor Cruise To Rising Sunday!

6BANGER

Everyone,

Just a EOI at this stage ...Seems like the NOR guys are getting something organised. I thought it might be an idea to meet up and cruise down together.

Date: Sunday 26th June

Time: 9.10

Leave at 9:30

a heap of us are coming from rockingham, going up the freeway, turning onto roe, then tonkin and then onto the meeting point.

Not sure if you guys want to join up on roe as we come through. :thumbsup:

will be coming through a little earlier than that though to get a good parking spot. will be leaving fron baldivis around 8.30- 8.40 so would be getting there around 9

Hey guys it's Rowan here :) just letting you clowns know that the event starts at 10am

That does not mean 9am nor 830am nor 9:57am

It means 10am!!!

If any of you are there early I will give you a really hard Chinese burn. We DO need to set up and I can't have people driving around etc for safety reasons.

If any of you are there before 10am I will personally shave your head :)

^^ lol. I would be keen to meet up before hand. Pal we should meet at Riveting forum as its just off Roe hwy on Willeri Drive and probably wouldn't be safe if we waited on Roe hwy to catch up with u haha

Should be able to do that but will have to ask the clubmotivate guys if they want to do it first, can hang around till a better time to leave. Will try plan the timing a bit better so we get there at ten then, wouldn't want to walk around with bald heads. And the 9 am was at roe highway not at the event :nyaanyaa:

OK, hope 6banger don't mind but im going to set it at riverton forum, between 9.10 and 9.20.

we will be leaving the car park at 9.30. this should get us there around 10am.

hope everones happy with that :thumbsup:

not sure where the mandurah boys are meeting.

most will be joining together at baldivis (get off the freeway at safety bay road (left exit) and follow the road up to the shopping center (on your right))

your welcome to join up there , would be easier as you don't have to get far off the freeway then.

here's the link to clubmotavate for meeting times

http://www.clubmotavate.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2725

Sweeet

As Pal Suggested, I am happy to go with the majority so Riverton it is at 9:10 and plan to depart at 9:30

Thanks for the input Everyone!

Edited by 6BANGER