SAU Community

Gtr 4 Inch Exhaust?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'd be the only one on the planet that does!

Where they're choofing is where you should have a hard surge of power but because of the mismatched wheels they cant get the power out. Its like the power is in there trying to escape but it cant, if that makes sense

really??? With smaller turbos what top end could i get considering ill fit injectors at the same time and a tune. Or will i be better off making the most of what i have.

Its only a weekender and i dont mind the way it drives now but is it worth the expense of buying new turbos? Which ones should i get by the way?

really??? With smaller turbos what top end could i get considering ill fit injectors at the same time and a tune. Or will i be better off making the most of what i have.

Its only a weekender and i dont mind the way it drives now but is it worth the expense of buying new turbos? Which ones should i get by the way?

Top end will stay the same.

You need to run 25psi+ to make use of -10s

20psi is just a warm up!

IMO, the turbo change is the better option. That said it is also the most expensive so only you can decide what suits you.

you will gain 1000rpm which for around $2500 (turbo swap + purchase - selling of -10).

It'll be the best value you'll ever see on a bang for buck scale.

Perhaps wait till Piggaz posts his results and see for yourself before deciding?

And I thought -5's were lazy on a 2.6!!!!

Yep, only way to see what your current setup will do 'safely' is to put it on the dyno and test while monitoring vitals.

Then let us know how it goes. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Iv'e also got the GTRS (actual HKS ones) i picked up brand new for around 3k so just gonna see how they go, i know they will be laggy on the stock 26 but hopefully with cams, e85, ARC twin entry front mount and a light car they will work alittle :P

On a stock 73.7mm rb26?

Wow, thats going to suck majorly. E85 and arc twin entry wont help either, but dont listen to me or Piggaz - we wouldn't know or have tried that and posted results on here.

No don't do that, it's time for the standard close topic post from you. Don't forget the "use the search button" line, that's my favorite part ;)