SAU Community

Gtr 4 Inch Exhaust?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also need to remember that it's more important to have a larger diameter pipe closer towards the turbo/s as the exhaust is hotter and needs more room for expansion...

I'm running a 4 inch dump down to the cat and every thing after is 3.5, this should be more then sufficient for 400rwkw with a high flow cat and only a cannon muffler

The quote i got from RP was $3850inc for 4inch system..... seam heap?

I emailed them back asking if that was from the dump pipes to the tip, with a HF cat and what mufflers.... so ill see, if its everything from start to finsh i spose its not to bad

i'm at 453awkw on a 3.5" system. will i really get a miracle extra bit of power by upgrading to 4"???

ditto ^^

I have 5" dump with 3.5" exhaust, steps down to 3" at the de-cat :huh: making around 600rwhp

p.s. no e85,

Edited by tricstar

ditto ^^

I have 5" dump with 3.5" exhaust, steps down to 3" at the de-cat :huh: making around 600rwhp

p.s. no e85,

Ouchies it would definitely be worth getting rid of that stepdown to 3", keep it at least 3.5".

I emailed them back asking if that was from the dump pipes to the tip, with a HF cat and what mufflers.... so ill see, if its everything from start to finsh i spose its not to bad

I got a quote from Chris this time last year. From dumps back is was $4,650. If you have ever heard their 4 inch systems you can appreciate the work that goes into those babies. My twin 3 inch RP system seems a little louder on idle, but from inside the car when giving it hell all you can hear are the turbo's going nuts.

Can't read Japanese but Mines appear to list a 120mm titanium exhaust for BNR32 or 34 at 270,000 yen

I'd bet my left nut that the '120' mm would be the exhaust tip. They wouldn't make a 4.7 inch system. All their front pipes and exhaust that I have seen are pussy sizes.

Thats not bad (and less that Paul was quoted), considering the effort that goes in, there's no reducers, it's tucked up to the body, quiet and flows bigtime - what else could you want from an exhaust really