SAU Community

Sau Affiliation, Club, Stickers, Branding Info

grandmasterb

Ok just to get EVERYONE on the same page ( I have already spoken to a few members) in regards to discussion about SAU affiliation, stickers/merchandise, branding etc its something I've already looked into previously and looking into again for the benefit of the Tasmanian SAU community.

Now like everything there are advantages and disadvantages in doing any of the above and anything that is done needs to be done within the guidelines of the forums and/or club guidelines and done once and officially.

This being said Im waiting on confirmation if Tasmania are able to run with SAU affiliation as a club without having to be CAMS affiliated and if so what guidelines would be in place (as Western Australia do) and what we are/aren't able to pursue as a club.

I will add more to this topic later and really interested in what everyone has to say but until we have conformation of what we can do, I ask all members to stop with the threads/posts regarding all items mentioned above.

Cheers Ben

/Admin hat on

If Christian (Prank) was contacted via PM about this he wouldn't have seen/read it. I emailed him direct, Christian gives a big YES.

SAU has no issue with you blokes forming a club, using the SAU logo if you want to incorporate it into a SAU-TAS type of logo/sticker/branding etc etc.

If you need anything moving forward please contact myself directly. Christian is happy to let me run/help you guys with anything you need from the SAU side. He doesn't need to be involved unless i see reason.

I rarely check the TAS section but if you need me, just PM me a link to the thread and i'll do my best to 'read up' when i get a spare few mins.

Good luck :cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Basically nothing happened after the stickers as pretty soon after the community went quiet, I haven't seen anyone post for a fair while. I'm back in Tasmania now though, would be great to see this kick off again!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Is anything happening with this? 

Also if we want to join a CAMS club so I can do local practice days etc, should I join SAU Vic or NSW? Or just join a random local club? I'd rather just be in SAU and nothing else (via the above-mentioned SAU Tas stickers + a formal membership in SAU VIC/NSW for CAMS reasons).