SAU Community

Nos Kit

wreckedhead

does it have to run 150 shot, or are there otehr jets as well, casue i only need 50 shot or max 75.

is that the best price youll go to?  also is it wet or dry system

You dont have to run 150HP in one shot. There is variance with this system where it can be on half and on full. nOt sure how bc ive never used it but i know there a few ways of setting it up, whether that be activated on full throttle , half throttle or over a certain rpm/gear. Price is fixed as its brand spanking new. Its a dry system im sure, ZEX helped me out in selecting this system to suit my GTR or S15.

BMT has a good system for sale you should really consider it. A wet system is just mixing the fuel with the nos so if you install it right with a bit of know how you can achieve the same thing I did it on my et. If you have an aftermarket ecu which most of them do fuel as standard then your laughing.

If your still not sure there is a guy at TCG "The City Garage" called george who sells a wet system with either throttle or switch activated for $1100 if you mention that bj put you on to him them he might through in a full bottle of gas. 9326 8807.

I dont know who has been telling you this as it is common practice to run dry systems in turbo cars. If you read up on most big HP cars in Australia, you will find that setups vary car to car, but the ones that I have dealt with have all run dry, except for a vtec N/a honda we did late last year which ran a wet system. Its all up to you, just make sure that you know the risks involved, and the safe practices that your tuning shop should be well aware of when installing and tuning your car. Good luck, and if you are interested in my kit then feel free to let me know as I know ZEX wouldnt advise me of this dry kit for my GTR or S15 in the first place...if it wasnt suited for these turbo setups. cheers

thats champ for the advise, i only know about what i need from the performance place i go to, i know you havnt heard of C&V but a lot of people in sydney know they are very good with nos and power upgrades. i doesnt bother me what system i use, but rather what system im told is beter for my engine.

• 4 weeks later...

hey champ, i bought a complete kit from a guy that buys them from the states, $950 for the complete kit with 10lb bottle, wet fogger system, thats pretty cheap and can get more if your interested or know someone that wants it, and its all original NOS gear.