SAU Community

Will G35 Door Glass/window Fit V35?

I have a break in last night and smashed my passenger door window, having a hard time looking for a replacement in Australia, called up all wreckers and none have it, Nissan is charging me $800 for that piece of glass, just thought it's way too expensive.

So I tried looking on the Ebay and found some for the G35, a used one but at a much cheaper price, just wondering will that fit on our V35 though? The Gs are left hand drive and ours are right hand drive.

By the way, mine is a coupe.

post-62795-0-37017900-1308208958_thumb.jpg

post-62795-0-81918000-1308208973_thumb.jpg

This may help. The drivers side door rubber on our V35 sedan got torn. I purchased a good second hand "passenger" side from the USA and it fitted perfectly. Nissan Australia wanted $200+ I got this one for $70 or $80 delivered.

Sweet, so high chance it will fit then! But unfortunately they are asking 500+ for the postage, which make it around the same to get it here in Australia, lol. =[

I got another quote of $1100 new (fitted) but 3 months wait and $1300 used (fitted) 2 days wait.

Best choice so far is getting the one from Nissan here at $800 and fit it myself.

But I will still give a few wreckers some call, hopefully one will pop up soon, and thanks guys for the help! ;)

Seriously I should have get it insured, it is costing more than half a year of the insurance fees now, lol, I've only got the car for 2 weeks. =[

Thanks people! I ordered one from General Japanese Spares and at a much cheaper cost! =] Will update and see how is the condition once it arrived and fitted on. xD Hopefully it's not too hard to put it on?

Must be the month for it.. just had my v35 2dr broken into 2 days ago.. now trying to source a window for my drivers side =\

Nissan australia quoting $1.3k and a 3 week wait :whistling:

importmonster will be getting back to me because they havent ordered one before .. and general japanese spares don't have anymore..

does anyone know of anyone in victoria where i might be able to source a part .. or hell even interstate

much thanks for any assistance