1994 R32 Gtr Vspec Ii For Sale

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

still for sale and still no lookers. one guy contacted me and offered 15k. Just to let you all know, if you are looking in that price range, look elsewhere. Don't waste yours or my time. price is $22,000. been on car sales just over a year and only 2 looks

Maybe that means you're asking too much? :whistling:

• 2 months later...

it's not rough at all just not 100% perfect. the things that are wrong are very minor cosmetic easily fixed but I just dont have the time or money at moment to get it perfect. The KM's are high but the car is a daily driven 18 year old car and at least I am being genuine and honest and not swapping the speedo out in it like a lot of people do..

Anyways, bumpin it up, been a while. Still for sale $22,000 ONO but have a member from here pretty keen coming from Sydney so we will see.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

u still selling after1+ years, whats wrong with it ?

also on an 2011 post u said u serviced at 100k now a year later 200k are u saying u put on 100k in a year ?

Nothing is wrong with it that I haven't pointed out already. It is all very minor cosmetic and is fine mechanically. Your guess is as good as mine as to why it's still for sale, only 4 people have looked at it and only 2 from here. I never said I got it serviced at 100,000km, I got the car 4 years ago and have put 110,000kms on it in that time so not sure where you got those figures from. Car is serviced every 5000 km as it should be.

or in on last years post u said u did 100k service when ur car was showing 169k maybe few ppl confused y u didnt service it ?

In October last year I said I had got the 100,000km service done on it. It was on 190,000km then. The pics in the original post are showing the KM's when the car was put up for sale. I was driving close to 700km a week in it so the km's racked up pretty quickly especially when you add in cruises etc. Once again, the car has been serviced every 5000km.

• 3 months later...

Okay guys and girls, time to bump. It's been a while.

Still for sale, since last time I was here I have had a few calls but no views. Still on car sales and still in same condition as before. Has just had a new windscreen fitted and usual servicing of oils and filter. Has brand new TPS put on and full set of genuine injector seals. KM are now sitting on 204,000.

PRICE NOW A LOW $17900 but I will sell for less if you don't want REGO & RWC.

Grab a bargain now.