SAU Community

Post Your Ideal Physique

dan_the_man

My own...wouldn't trade it for anyone elses, honestly. But, I have always admired the physique of WWE wrestler Chris Masters. Lots of muscle, but well proportioned. Athletically healthy in appearance, even if he is jacked on roids. I much prefer this to the bodybuilder two-days-without-water look:

mastersstupidface.jpg

Chris+Masters6.jpg

Chris%2BMasters4.jpg

^beat me to it.

How does that Chris Masters guy, his balls, how do they breathe...

Brainwave: Roids = small testes = they sit fine. Answered my own question there.... domokun.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently he does.

He's not really the usual suspect for steroids...

I'm not sure of his height/weight, but he doesn't really look big, just has great shape and and low body fat %

and a terrible haircut lol

love the old school bodybuilding look

I'd love to look like Thiago Alves... but I'd have to stop drinking and eating too much on the weekends... and that just doesn't sound like fun!

1231443653.g.jpg

Thiago%20Alves%20003.jpg

He's not really the usual suspect for steroids...

I'm not sure of his height/weight, but he doesn't really look big, just has great shape and and low body fat %

Yeah doesn't look like much of a user, but the steroid forums etc. say that he was a member on there doing regular cycles from age 19 to 21. Which kind of makes sense, because he looks like someone who started out on roids rather than plateauing and then getting on it. In some photos he looks bigger than others, but by no means big compared to most roid users. I don't think his body shape is that fantastic either...there's something weird/lacking about his chest IMO. If he wasn't shredded there'd be little appeal. I read an interview earlier today, in which he said he doesn't do any cardio...just uses a very strict diet to cut. Nothing sweet/sugar, no fast food...too much maintenance for my liking...

But each to theirs.

steroids don't make you big... they allow you to train harder for longer and recover quicker... so if your not eating heaps and lifting super heavy you won't get massive but you can get into great shape quicker... plenty of pro-athletes use steroids and are just smart enough to not put on too much bulk so it becomes obvious... in the early days of steroid use they would get carried away and put on huge amounts of bulk... East German olympic cyclists in the '80's come to mind... thighs like tree trunks! lol

Yeah doesn't look like much of a user, but the steroid forums etc. say that he was a member on there doing regular cycles from age 19 to 21. Which kind of makes sense, because he looks like someone who started out on roids rather than plateauing and then getting on it. In some photos he looks bigger than others, but by no means big compared to most roid users. I don't think his body shape is that fantastic either...there's something weird/lacking about his chest IMO. If he wasn't shredded there'd be little appeal. I read an interview earlier today, in which he said he doesn't do any cardio...just uses a very strict diet to cut. Nothing sweet/sugar, no fast food...too much maintenance for my liking...

But each to theirs.

It's not 'post your ideal lifestyle' is it? :P

Don't really care if he's on roids or not, I be mirin (no homo)