SAU Community

Post Your Ideal Physique

dan_the_man

Yeah, carbs are just calories in the end...however I find a lot of things like breads and flour based stuff makes me feel like absolute shit and bloat beyond belief :( I don't have any issues when chowing rice or even potato, it's just flour/wheat that I hate.

It's enough to make me extremely dissatisfied with myself, so I avoid them. I'd rather be told I'm an idiot for these views than feel the way eating these things make me feel ;)

When I get back into eating whatever I feel like, I'll still avoid them for the most part just not as religiously...if I want more carbs in my diet, then it will come from rice and oats mostly.

Anyway, wrong thread lol

And today's meals consisted of 5 weetbix with sugar, four slices of toast with Vegemite and cheese, two huge lamb shanks with lotsa mash potatoes, a box of BBQ shapes, two protein shakes and *gasp* a big bowl of don't-eat-pasta ravioli. Everyday I'm carbin!

CmHWWQGF_original.png

It looks like you have fingers under your skin! eek!

Yeah, carbs are just calories in the end...however I find a lot of things like breads and flour based stuff makes me feel like absolute shit and bloat beyond belief :( I don't have any issues when chowing rice or even potato, it's just flour/wheat that I hate.

It's enough to make me extremely dissatisfied with myself, so I avoid them. I'd rather be told I'm an idiot for these views than feel the way eating these things make me feel ;)

When I get back into eating whatever I feel like, I'll still avoid them for the most part just not as religiously...if I want more carbs in my diet, then it will come from rice and oats mostly.

Anyway, wrong thread lol

Gluten free is meant to be good. Doesnt affect me but i eat too much bread and sometimes leaves a bad after taste ( mainly white bread)

16+ is legal in Victoria.

Anyway, her face or ankles weren't really the point...she has great muscle that she's worked hard for. Willing to bet she doesn't live off salad or a two finger dessert. This is the kind of body that should be on the front of teenager targeted magazines.

lol i still think 16 is a bit young birds..

anyway i bet she could still squat more then 95% of the blokes here

Depends on how developed the girl is and what you're attracted to. Case in point, I could have said the girl above is 22 and you all would have believed it. I give no f**ks for age - if they look good to me and are at the age of consent, I call fair game. Not going to lie like a lot of guys who pretend not to find a young girl attractive, because they fear the persecution of it. I would say the same thing about a 40 year old if I found her attractive, no shame. Anyway, let's not go further into this topic, cause it's endless subjective debate and we've had way too many topics on SAU about it lol.

Good legs are good. Makes me want to take up sprinting. Male sprinters have great physiques too.