SAU Community

Post Your Ideal Physique

dan_the_man

seeing as this is all about gym and physique....

Compared to me he is huge. compared to what he could be if he wanted to be, he is 'small'

But like I said, he is exactly how he wants to be and is happy with that, which is what matters. Wasn't taking anything away from what he has achieved and maintained.

Edit: I gave up worrying what people in and out of the gym think. I'm small and get told that by people wearing smaller shirts that can't lift their bw.

They come up to you and tell you your small?

Give em a smack in the head and tell them to wake i to themselves :/

well im a lot lighter than i used to be, but physically bigger and way stronger.

People that dont know seem to need to see fat to look big.

not the people in the gym, just people that end up talking about how amazing they are at curling. generally the people that dont get it.

Im confused by this, are you saying this is you?

If so, props, how long did it take you to get there?.

If not what is the relevance of this picture?

lol nah not me thought it was just a cool pic I found, 3rd or 4th pic looks good I reckon, 5th and 6th is insane!

lol nah not me thought it was just a cool pic I found, 3rd or 4th pic looks good I reckon, 5th and 6th is insane!

Agreed, I think about 8-10% is best. Any lower and it looks a little crazy and it'd be too hard to maintain...

This thread is getting massively off topic guys, perhaps we should discuss in the general thread lol.

Maybe we should rename the other thread to just "Diet and supplement discussion" and then start a "Fitness whorethread" for what essentially amounts to an onslaught of spam.

People count cals because some people are not stable enough to know what there eating and if doing alot of exercise they will result in deficent lossing muscle. Then there are people you just know how much to eat of what and are happy and works :thumbsup:

If i was taking as much juice as that moron Zyzz, and i was still that skinny... id have to kick my own ass

Troy I cant belive people idolised that bloke, Its pretty easy to get Jacked up on roids, train all day and then die of what ever condition the silly prick had.

Theres better people to look up to

Zyzz's physique was definitely one of the best for those aiming for a slim look, though pretty well unobtainable as far as we in here should be concerned.

phillipfry.jpg

Zyzz's physique was definitely one of the best for those aiming for a slim look, though pretty well unobtainable as far as we in here should be concerned.

Unobtainable how?

If you're referring to gear, you can get that body pretty easily without gear. Just called a bit of hard work.

Build some muscle, diet properly and bam....there you go.

If i was taking as much juice as that moron Zyzz, and i was still that skinny... id have to kick my own ass

Troy I cant belive people idolised that bloke, Its pretty easy to get Jacked up on roids, train all day and then die of what ever condition the silly prick had.

Theres better people to look up to

More than half the pictures posted in this thread follow a similar example of PED use. This is the IDEAL PHYSIQUE thread dude, not the IDEAL LIFESTYLE thread :P Anyone who idolises Zyzz to the point where they condone his methods is a clown and most likely doesn't have strong enough grammar to risk setting foot in the Internet.

Unobtainable how?

If you're referring to gear, you can get that body pretty easily without gear. Just called a bit of hard work.

Build some muscle, diet properly and bam....there you go.

Unobtainable because I'd like to think nobody partaking in discussion on this forum would rely on a cocktail of chemicals and synthetic hormones just to change their appearance, and therefore would not be able to achieve such a physique naturally.

It's totally doable natty, it'd just take like 2.5-3yrs of solid lifting and strict dieting. Obviously you won't look the same in regards to long muscle bellies and short tendons (damn genetics) but you would be comparable in terms of size and definition.

and therefore would not be able to achieve such a physique naturally.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but I can tell you know, and this from experience and people i work/have worked with, that physique is not that hard to get.....if you are 100% dedicated do dieting that is, which should go without saying.

It might just be bad angles etc, but some of the pics I've seen of Zyzz's muscles I can't fathom being possible naturally...like just way out of proportion...I dunno, just something says so me that no matter how spot on you do things, it wouldn't be achievable without tradeoffs elsewhere.