SAU Community

Post Your Ideal Physique

dan_the_man

He doesn't look that far removed from the natty guy I posted on the last page?

I'm surprised you think that Troy after the achievements you've had in such a short time. Give it 4 more years and surely you don't expect to look the same?

Edited by jangles

amphetamines aren't talked about much but a lot of guys who are single digit body fat are using ephedrine, speed, dexamphetamine, ritalin, whatever they can get their hands on

they have a double effect of supercharging your metabolism whilst reducing your appetite... not to mention making you train like a demon... they have been used in bodybuilding since the golden era

in the US you can get a doctor to prescribe diet pills... which are basically speed, then a sleeping tablet to knock you out at night time

you'd have to be stupidly vain... and if your interested in health I wouldn't touch the stuff for obvious reasons... you might have a heart attack and die would be right up there on the list lol

Troy: progress ain't linear mate... you have peaks and valleys but as long as you see it as a long term goal then you'll be right... I'm a bit the same at the moment but it's just this time of year... I had lots of fun and now I have to pay for it... by not being able to walk for two days after my first session back... seriously I had to roll off the couch and almost crawl to bed the other night it was that bad lol

Never a fan of Zyzz's chest, always looked too flat to me. He also said in an interview once that he neglected to train obliques, because he didn't want any thickness to his mid section, which is a bit Hollywood. Albeit not as heavy, I honestly believe I have a better proportioned physique. There are much better bodies out there, Zyzz just had the celebrity effect going on...exposure...same reason girls go ga ga over Hollywood celebs who look no better than people walking down the street. You see enough of someone and it's gonna become the norm for you.

Channing tatum for example.

lol yeah didn't understand the appeal at first, but after seeing him in The Dilemma and 21 Jump Street...he's alright. Oh god I'm a victim of my own effect :/

Cam Gigandet and Paul Walker...pretty faces, but fairly disproportionate bodies. Yet you still hear girls claim they have "the best bodies" when talking about them.

On the topic of Zyzz and doing it naturally or 'assisted' and all these ideal physiques that you just question: we all might be able to look ripped etc if we eat healthy, live healthy and train for a few years, but that is so hard... or you could do what most blokes at the gym do and get there in 3-6 months. With the 'drug culture' that exists nowadays for not only steroids but lifestyle drugs, most often don't say no when offered a pill or even an injection that will help him look better in a quarter of the time without the really hard work for only the price of some supplements!! Stating the obvious, there's no doubting you can look good naturally but it will never be as quick and easy as taking roids, particularly if you want everything now! Some people just dont have the ability, dedication or determination to do it the natural and much harder way over a year or two and more.

I saw a guy at the gym that hadn't trained in 3 months, was overseas. Lost all his size but maintained the shape. Got back into it and literally 2 months later was cut and shredded beyond belief as well as putting on substantial size - just 2 months! In 2 months on roids he gained more than I have in 1 year naturally. He openly admitted to taking them, it was that obvious. Even said himself, he can train hard for a year or 2 and not end up looking like he was now. Its depressing in some ways but also rewarding when complimented on gains made, but it sure is hard work!

Edited by SRS13