SAU Community

Post Your Ideal Physique

dan_the_man

Fair call and that's quite alright if you find him attractive (no homo).

But the lifestyle does go with any body...if that's your ideal then you gotta take the lifestyle with it :P

Fair call and that's quite alright if you find him attractive (no homo).

But the lifestyle does go with any body...if that's your ideal then you gotta take the lifestyle with it :P

I got 99 problems.

Also don't forget it depends on what type of steroid(s) you are using, how you are cycling etc on top of the training and all the other 400 variables involved.

A lot of armed forces people i know have used in the past. Some its obvious, some you would be none the wiser.

So in saying that - Unless you hear it from the guys own mouth you couldn't really confirm or deny as with a good 3-5 years of hard work there is no reason it wouldn't be possible naturally at all. Gotta remember some are luckier than others too with regards to their body, how it responds etc.

A guy who's made himself known on the Internet through YouTube videos of himself displaying extreme comical arrogance in public.

A guy who's made himself known on the Internet through YouTube videos of himself displaying extreme comical arrogance in public.

Not to mention being aesthetic as f**k

Zyzz goes to my gym from time to time, hes 21, 100kgs, <10% body fat...

Yeah hes big, but small compared to his ego haha!

And yes roids for sure..

lol yeah, you don't get to 100kg <10% at 21 with the frame he used to have, without the assistance of roids. Agree with dezz though, he looks like 90 at the most...particularly with that BF percentage.

Even 90 would be a stretch unless he's 6ft+...He's got a very athletic build, and with that shape and at such low body fat, he looks big to people that don't know what they're talking about, because you can see the muscle. But being an athletic build, I'd guess he's around 85kg shredded

Use this as a reference point...Guy on the right is my mate, that's ~100kg...

post-22515-0-72467800-1310369249_thumb.jpg

100kg?

I've seen him at summadayze etc, definitely doesn't look anywhere near 100kg to me...

and pretty sure he's from Melbourne not Sydney...

Hes from Sydney mate, Parramatta area pretty sure, go to his FB page, its got 45K likes.. Wears Bulldogs shorts etc lol

Yeah hes bulked up recently, 100kgs and looks to be 6 foot 3?

Im actually surprised, when ever i see him at the gym, he just poses in front of the mirror taking his shirt off flexing haha, doesnt get much done..

Even 90 would be a stretch unless he's 6ft+...He's got a very athletic build, and with that shape and at such low body fat, he looks big to people that don't know what they're talking about, because you can see the muscle. But being an athletic build, I'd guess he's around 85kg shredded

Use this as a reference point...Guy on the right is my mate, that's ~100kg...

Do you know the girl on the left? Looks like a cutey!