SAU Community

Kumho Lap Battle Championship Prizes

gregor

Kumho-Logo.jpg

As many of you are aware Kumho through their NSW distributor Fsport have generously provided sponsorship for this years lap battle championship. They are offering 3 forms of support:

1. A $1000 voucher towards the purchase of 4 motorsport tyres for the eventual winner of each class of the championship (3 vouchers total).

2. Three $500 vouchers - 1 per class - towards the purchase of 4 motorsport tyres awarded per event, drawn at random from the financial members of RENEW and SAU NSW. You don't need to have the fastest car to win this prize, you just need to support your club through membership and attending events. If you intend on entering multiple events it's cheaper in the long run to become a member too (9 vouchers total).

3. A discount to any competitor purchasing new motorsport tyres through Fsport. Simply mention that you are a competitor in the Kumho lap battle championship when you speak to John.

The winners for the $500 vouchers for rounds 1 and 2 are

Round 1:

Eric Yamashita – Street

Ben Martin – Open

Trent Kennedy – Club

Round 2:

Mike Bennett – Street

Dale Green – Open

Mark Robinson – Club

Congratulations to the winners, your contact details have been passed on to Fsport. To be in the running make sure you enter for the third event in December. If you're looking for new motorsport tyres or just some advice on moving onto R compound rubber check out www.fsport.com.au or give John a call on 1300 4 KUMHO. Fsport also stocks the range of velo seats and a variety of track related accessories.

Vouchers are valid for 12 months and are for a discount on the purchase of 4 Kumho motorsport tyres from Fsport. Vouchers may be non transferrable and subject to other terms and conditions at the provider's discretion, please contact john @ fsport.com.au (remove the spaces) for further details. The per event prize can't be won more than once by the same person regardless of class entered.

The prize for the championship class winners has been revised but the sponsors overall commitment has increased. Anyone with issues surrounding this matter should PM me to discuss it.

Edited by gregor

Fsport are currently having a mid year sale with significant discounts on a range of tyres, just in time for entrants thinking about making the step up to semis or replacing the ones they already have!

post-63130-0-46156500-1308652272_thumb.jpg

Edited by gregor

Sweet, my 2001 model Formula Rs are nearly past theIr prime.

Round 1 3 laps

Round 2 3 laps

Round 3 Well lets just see how that pans out, LOL.

AWESOME SAU IS AWESOME

AWESOME FSPORT IS AWESOME

AWESOME

Good to see some SAUers taking the lucky door prizes :D

Mark, you forgot to mention....kumho tyres are awesome too ;) I have been running V70A from John at F-sport for a while, and they are a good tyre with consistent performance all the way down in wear.

Horray! I was looking at getting some real Semi's cause these street tyres are giv'n me the Shonks on track days. Hmmmm, now gotta wear down these Pirelli's at the next Texi!

Thanks guys! Maybe my luck is a changing.