SAU Community

V35 Aux Input Leads

guys,

had these sitting on my shelf for the last 6 months need to move them on.

$60 express posted across the country. I'll even toss a couple of stickers in.

I have 10 of them.

ahk was contemplating getting one now, but then i realised i will probably have u swapping out my headunit and such in the near future anyway lol

yep. I'm doing a rep run to mackay mid late july so I ill be coming back your way if you are interested..

• 7 months later...

no. I can make one that does though.

HI mate,

I have 2005 V35 Gen2 Skyline, It has the factory nav but all in japanese, wondering if you have these leads aux, does this plug in the back of the stock head unit, in other would how does it work? I actually bought a I-simple Ipod kit but it doesnt fit as it needs to have a satelite tuner something like that which is found in a G35 Infiniti and being newbie thought the jap spec v35 would be similar or the same to the G35s.

thanks in advance,

Jose

sold the last one about 5 minutes ago. have no more and I am not getting anymore of them.

v35 vs G35 - totally different car.

O bugga, just missed out. Would you happen to know where I can get the Aux input leads or point me to the right direction?

By the way, I have had my v35 for 2 years now and only discovering that it had a few things placed on it that the AU compliance took out such as the EDFC controller for the Tien shocks and I think an ipod intergration which I am not exactly sure and was wondering if you would know what is, here is a few pics of it, seems like they piggy backed the wiring with Tv tuner wiring

Found these two plugs at the front not sure if its related to the aux or ipod intergration

post-91635-0-20521100-1329558261_thumb.jpg

Two plugs at the back looking like its running with the tv tuner wiring not sure if it is related to the front plugs

post-91635-0-89742600-1329558279_thumb.jpg

Closer look at the two plugs

post-91635-0-75834300-1329558294_thumb.jpg

Photos of my v35 for some visual

post-91635-0-73199900-1329558555_thumb.jpg

post-91635-0-23610600-1329558790_thumb.jpg

Really apprieciate if you could help me on this

Cheers,

JOse