SAU Community

Gtx3071 Install

scotty nm35

A week under my car on my back in the cold, and its only just finished. Give me a while to rest please. :)

You would have to buy the turbo, leave your car with me for a week or two and leave a big wad of notes when you pick it up. The result is amazing though. I need to plumb the screamer back in soon, it hits boost too quick to catch the gate sometimes. Its a matter of time before someone hears. :whistling:

Im not removing all my gear, I just installed it... :nyaanyaa:

To make a jig for the exhaust (dump/front pipe) I would need a lot more space than I have available. You saw the state of my little workshop. Perhaps you should wait until I upgrade. lol.

Im not removing all my gear, I just installed it... :nyaanyaa:

To make a jig for the exhaust (dump/front pipe) I would need a lot more space than I have available. You saw the state of my little workshop. Perhaps you should wait until I upgrade. lol.

gahhhhhh i call dibs on your used setup...again..!

Its a pleasure to drive, the large housing really improves the low end and gives a more gradual rise in power, like a V8. Its running rich as at the moment so its going to make a few kw thats for sure.

As im running the exhaust temp sensor before the turbo now I can lean out the fuel at cruise, its running 17:1 at the moment no problem, only seeing 650 degrees. It does feel a bit doughy with less bang from the mix but if I get Cihan to tune it a little richer just above cruise it should feel perfect.

Omg.....recon the got one or two calls!

:rofl: I assume all of you kids rang them? Hopeless, the lot of ya :P How much did they end up wanting for it? Was it the 'FIrst edition' of the Fcon V Pro?

:rofl: I assume all of you kids rang them? Hopeless, the lot of ya :P How much did they end up wanting for it? Was it the 'FIrst edition' of the Fcon V Pro?

Nah, but I did send an email.

Very early Fcon V pro which does not have the option of VQ25det.

Good for R33 GTR though.

Oh, and the price magically changed from $550 to $1000.... lol

Nah, but I did send an email.

Very early Fcon V pro which does not have the option of VQ25det.

Ah cool. Good to know. I take it theres no option to upgrade the firmware on the units?

Oh, and the price magically changed from $550 to $1000.... lol

thats a pretty sweet magic trick!