SAU Community

R32 Carbon Fibre Wind Deflectors

JD32R

Hey guys,

Looking for a set of Carbon Fibre door window visors (wind deflectors).

I've searched high and low for these, have checked overseas sites, aus sites, had a mate check with origin to see whether they do it but they only had silvia stuff not skylines.

I have found a supplier through EBAY, judging by the photos it seems to be the same guy which is on a few other websites (similar to EBAY however more bulk buy related)

Just wanted to know whether anyone has any suppliers they know of? have them fitted (pics??) or have bought them from anywhere?

Price is about $180 roughly fully shipped.

Link is below if anyone wants to check them out or get some, the seller has had two lots through EBAY now so he appears to get them quite regularly.

LINK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SKYLINE-BNR32-R32-GTS-GTR-WINDOW-DEFLECTOR-VISOR-CARBON-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c6370c3cQQitemZ110699678780QQptZRaceQ5fCarQ5fParts#ht_3348wt_937

Let me know what you think. Any feedback or information is heaps appreciated.

Thanks guys.

JD.

• 4 weeks later...

Excuse my ignorance .. these attach to the windows to reduce the "buffet" of air that is normally caused when driving with the windows down? Have any pictures of these fitted? :)

Do these actually keep the rain out if the windows down a bit. I had the big old clear ones on falcons in the past but never used these little tiny things. I hate not being able to smoke when its raining water pisses in with even the tiniest opening.

Quit smoking, I did, you will feel better and not smell like vomit.

haha.

Smoking kills your life man! literally makes doing everything so much harder. plus is extra money to put into the car that is being wasted.

Guys:

Buying the Window deflectors quite soon! found a guy that makes all the carbon fibre stuff so sorta cutting out the middle man.

He has assured me the quality is very good, its Japanese CF made in China lol but we will see.

he has quoted me pretty damm good prices for all the products he offers: (quite happy to pass on details) All for R32 GTR.

Carbon Fibre eye lid R32 *quite nice however not going to get them anymore* $35 US

Carbon fibre cooling panel $119 US

Carbon FIbre front grille $119 US

Carbon fibre OEM rear spoiler $350 US

Carbon Fibre wind deflector $149 US

Bulk shipping was $130 US EMS with tracking (shipping not discounted however all other parts have been discounted)

my quote was all of the above plus shipping $809 US

most probablly going with the following

Rear wing

Wind deflectors

Door Sills

Cooling panel

When i receive the parts will let you all know, and upload some pics of the car (with new wheels banana.gif)

JD

Sometimes there is a thing as "too much" carbon :)

Which wheels did you get?

hahaha realise this!! totally agree. Just got prices for everything. probs just do front lip for the moment. then go from there or not.

Got some Rota Grids in gunmetal 18 x 10 + 15 FTW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm keen on these two, was it anyone on here that bought a set on 24 August as shown on there?

I've never bought off anyone with such low feedback LOL

Feel free to direct me to some OEM for sale too...

Thanks Scott. The seller said they have to be stuck on with double sided tape, are OEM stuck on with clips? I'd prefer to clip it then use shitty double sided tape (or something more permanent)...

Yeah me, haven't arrived yet though.

Will post pics and let you know how well they do or don't fit when they arrive.

Post up pics when u have got these. I sort of havent been bothered to chase the guy up yet again! he seems to right back to the wrong questions making his responses very very drawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn out.

Im thinking about them again however might just go through ebay if they look alright on your car, was going to get some of the other carbon fibre products off this guy however had massive withdrawals from doing that as cannot proove quality and dont want to put myself out.

Saw some photos but photos are photos.

anyways let me know what they look like very keen to see! my mate had origin ones for his sil and we just double sided 3M tape to the car, the very thin stuff so there was no gaps! looked goods!