SAU Community

Group Buy On Dba Rotors And Intima Brake Pads

BLITZ-26

Hey guys looking at organising group buy for DBA rotors all types will be avalible

Standard

street slotted

4000 wiper slot

5000 race series

And intima brake pads all series will be avalible SS, SR and D here is a speal on the SR pads website is http://www.intima.net.au/index.php if you want to do any more research

Intima SR-6300 Series Brake Pad

Application:

Performance Street, Circuit Race & Drift Track Use (Low Dust & Hi Temp 700°c)

Description:

Intima's range of SR-6300 brake pads provide stable braking through the entire temperature range and have superior fade resistance. These pads are for the driver who wants confident braking on the street and on the track. The SR-6300 brake pad provides this confidence by having excellent braking capability up to 700°c. These pads also have a very low dust output and a 100% non Asbestos organic (NAO) formula.

Specifications:

Heat Range: Effective Braking 50°c - 700°csr_pads_small.jpgAverage µ: 0.4~0.5AMECA CERT CDGE CODE: TBT SR63T GG100% NAO Formula

Pricing guestimate at this stage will be around $550 for DBA 4000 rotors and intima SR pads for R33 and that will be delivered to your door!!!! :)

so post up if your interested :)

OK confirmed pricing on these models

R33 GTST DBA4000 wiper slotted front rotors (pair) and intima SR pads delivered to your door $530

R34 GTT DBA4000 wiper slotted front rotors (pair) and intima SR pads delivered to your door $530

R34 GT (non turbo) DBA4000 wiper slotted front rotors (pair) and intima SR pads delivered to your door $530

(all three models if you want slotted and cross drilled rotors add $52)

Just the DBA rotors 4000 slotted series are $416 delivered for R33 GTST R34 GT and GTT

are you guys interested i want 5 people interested before i start the GB :)

will do Nismoid as in the title just gatering interest before completing a full pricing list etc dont want to set it up and waste my time all rules will be followed to the book as i seem i have generated enough intersted partys to start it.

Setting up all the with/ without pad prices on 3 different types of rotors and 2 types of pads wont take 5 mins but will have it ready to start this asap guys thanks for the patience and yes sorry for the vague start