SAU Community

Midori R34 Gtr V-Spec Ii Nur - V2.0

SS8_Gohan

soooo i couldn't help myself, and felt i needed to add my own touch to the car.

Midori and the previous owner had already made something very special, and mechanically/performance wise, there really wasn't much else to do! hahaha (well, short of getting a RIPS RB30 or something crazy like that) - I did change ECU's and get the Flex-Fuel going thanks to Trent @ Chequered Tuning, but we only changed the ECU as we couldn't talk to the one in there unfortunately. So, running at 400rwkw on E85, and having more handling performance than i can currently even being to explore due to lack of skills, i moved to the exterior...

And really, could it be anything else? :D

midori_1.jpg

midori_2.jpg

midori_3.jpg

midori_4.jpg

midori_5.jpg

midori_6.jpg

- Nismo R-Tune bonnet

- Nismo Z-Tune front bumper

- Nismo Z-Tune front guards

- Craft Sqaure TCA-F Carbon mirrors

- Nismo LMGT4 18 x 10.5 +15 w/Advan Neova AD08 tyres

(yes, genuine Nismo items)

The parts have been on for a while, but whilst Matt was selling his car, i thought i'd keep it quiet so as not to reduce the uniqueness of his beautiful 34 whilst selling - aaaaand then it took a while to get around to taking pictures :)

Paint is off the gun (by DT Panels), nothing else has been touched after painting (as per my request), wet sand and polishing action to come, at the moment it's just a washed car a few days prior to the pics (don't even think there is really any wax left either). Hasn't been detailed in a while.

Anyways, hope you get as much enjoyment looking at the pics as i do :)

cheers,

daniel

hahhaha, she does get a bit of attention

paint is WV2 - i might be biased, but i'm thinking i'd almost would choose WV2 over KV0 (Ztune) - i think the slightly darker shade is a bit more fitting the aggressive look, especially with black rims.

thanks for the comments everyone :)

lol @ Hamish, i thought Matt's car was still in Melbourne, still competition getting around :thumbsup:

Yeah Jamie, all those other body parts have been moved on, had to go genuine Nismo really... wouldn't have seemed right otherwise :D

unbelievable.. the z tune fronts look alot more aggresive and i love the darker shade of grey. very nice, would look better with 19inch te37 in black though