SAU Community

Midori R34 Gtr V-Spec Ii Nur - V2.0

SS8_Gohan

so i'm not the only one, Bride rails are pretty pathetic given how much the seats cost!

Racepace had to do some massaging to get them to sit in a better position and yes the sliding mechanism is not great.

On my "like to-do list" is to have Andrew (works at the place where Meridian motosport is, but he's not Meridian, he has his own name, does cages and what-not) have a go at getting the rails right, they're very snug against the belt buckle as well. It's probably the only genuine Jap item i've ever bought that really doesn't live up to their fitment standards IMO (compared with all my Midori and Nismo items, absolutely mint)

Do people get custom rails made? Because i don't think there are any other options.

As for how much i paid? i don't think i've ever sat down and worked it all out hahaha, just paid invoices as i went along. Obviously had a rough idea at the time given the price for just the car in Japan, and the exchange rate at the time but yeah don't know exact price ... you know... because dream car :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As for how much i paid? i don't think i've ever sat down and worked it all out hahaha, just paid invoices as i went along. Obviously had a rough idea at the time given the price for just the car in Japan, and the exchange rate at the time but yeah don't know exact price ... you know... because dream car :D

You can't put a price on happiness [emoji106]

Hey Thanks for the reply. I was just curious. I want to eventually purchase one next year or year after. I know how much there going for so. I use that as price guide! are you on facebook?

If you do decide to sell one it day keep me in mind!

• 6 months later...