SAU Community

Dba Rotor & Intima Sr Pad Group Buy Excellent Prices!

BLITZ-26

DBA & IMTIMA PAD GB 20/7/11 till 25/8/11 (or till ten spots filled)

Ok guys this is it DBA and intima pad group buy is up you can buy just the pad's or just the rotors if you want them both combine the price for the pad and the rotors togeather off the price list i have put up if you want them for a different model or car etc PM and post and i will get quote's for you be patient though :) all prices include delivery to your door!!!!

Other rotors 5000 series standard and standard intima pads avalible at request post and PM and be patient please

Supplier is Carbling and is a local business owner looking out for us guys http://www.carbling.com.au/

DBA rotor information

Motorsport and premium street performance

6X6 WIPER-SLOT Vehicle

Body Style Driving

Conditions Braking

Style 4000_wiper.jpg Sedans

Wagons

Coupes

Pickups

Convertibles

Minivans/Vans

4WD'sStreet Driving

City Traffic Driving

Country Driving

Off-Road

Motorsport

RallyNormal-Hard

Heavy Load/Towing

Racing features_4000.jpgDBA's mid-series enhanced performance rotor features Thermal Stability Profiling for improved heat handling and Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring.

The unique 6x6 Wiper Slot is designed to efficiently clear the gases, dust and debris, resulting in a cleaner disc surface for better braking while maintaining maximum friction.

4000 series rotors also incorporate the innovative Kangaroo Paw ventilation design, which runs cooler, stronger and outperforms traditional straight vane disc rotors by up to 20%

Designed for the performance street and motorsport enthusiast

Premium quality braking for normal street use

XS Vehicle

Body Style Driving

Conditions Braking

Style 4000_XS.jpg Sedans

Wagons

Coupes

Pickups

Convertibles

Minivans/Vans

4WD'sStreet Driving

City Traffic Driving

Country DrivingNormal

Normal-Hardfeatures_4000.jpg4000_web_XS_comp.jpg DBA's mid-series enhanced performance rotor features Thermal Stability Profiling for improved heat handling and Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring.

The unique 'XS' pattern is a premium (advanced) cross-drilled and slotted pattern, providing improved braking performance for street use only.

Intima SR-6300 Series Brake Pad

Application:

Performance Street, Circuit Race & Drift Track Use (Low Dust & Hi Temp 700°c)

Description:

Intima's range of SR-6300 brake pads provide stable braking through the entire temperature range and have superior fade resistance. These pads are for the driver who wants confident braking on the street and on the track. The SR-6300 brake pad provides this confidence by having excellent braking capability up to 700°c. These pads also have a very low dust output and a 100% non Asbestos organic (NAO) formula.

Specifications:

Heat Range:

Effective Braking 50°c - 700°c

Average µ:

0.4~0.5

AMECA CERT CDGE CODE: TBT SR63T GG

100% NAO Formula

Recommended for use with slotted rotors

3502_sm.jpg

Pricing list (includes delivery to your door!!)

word doc.docx

ok guys fill and place orders away :)

Edited by BLITZ-26

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to talk to GSL Rallysport.

For my M35 they've quoted me $410 for DBA 4000 slotted fronts (pair) as their normal price, so assuming your non-Brembo discs would be about the same, I'd say if the pricing was sharper for the group buy you might get a better uptake?

• 2 weeks later...